Check your account email address ×

Ruh roh

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

who's dumber?

person A, who agrees with a lot of the things dumb ass racer does

person B, who doesn't agree with damn near everything regarding dumb ass racer

are you this "confused" at work when wiring things? might explain some of your mishaps, sparky.

:lmao: @f7ben :owned:  Doe Dumber and Ben....two peas in a pod....arguing over who’s dumber :lmao: 

Just now, f7ben said:

I agree with virtually nothing you do because you are a fucking moron. If racer happens to agree with some things I state then good for racer. He is a moron as well.

There are no winners in a game of partisanship idiocy and you are a fucking lifetime loser

tell us more about seth rich, fusion gps, uranium one, pizzagate, 9/11, sandy hook......

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: @f7ben :owned:  Doe Dumber and Ben....two peas in a pod....arguing over who’s dumber :lmao: 

You are the lowest common denominator here and in life.....that is a fact. You are the equivalent of momo on the internets and the equivalent of a fucking 10 year old girl in real life. Now get back to doing whatever your wife tells you and sucking at being a man you fucking beta 

why is all this stuff not part of the whole "deep state" shit ben? you don't get to run around like a dumb ass for a year, then pretend to be one of the smart ones when the shit gets so damn obvious :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are the lowest common denominator here and in life.....that is a fact. You are the equivalent of momo on the internets and the equivalent of a fucking 10 year old girl in real life. Now get back to doing whatever your wife tells you and sucking at being a man you fucking beta 

triggered....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

tell us more about seth rich, fusion gps, uranium one, pizzagate, 9/11, sandy hook......

I have never mentioned pizzagate in my life and have no idea what that is really. Sandy hook I have no care or idea about other than it would not surprise me one bit if the CIA had a hand in all these attacks.

Assange said it was Rich and he is the only truth teller. The US government has lied about 9/11 from the start and if you believe the official story you are a fucking moron.

Uranium one was dirty as fuck and a child could connect the dots on Fusion......not you though :lol: 

Do real men bounce checks....:dunno:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

triggered....

No....that was the truth. SR is a fucking moron .....I know from personal experience :lol: you can keep sucking on his dick if you like though 

I have never mentioned pizzagate in my life and have no idea what that is really. Sandy hook I have no care or idea about other than it would not surprise me one bit if the CIA had a hand in all these attacks.

Assange said it was Rich and he is the only truth teller. The US government has lied about 9/11 from the start and if you believe the official story you are a fucking moron.

Uranium one was dirty as fuck and a child could connect the dots on Fusion......not you though :lol: 

stfu, put your MAGA hat back on, and sink with the rest of the morons aboard the SS trumpster. :lmao:

No....that was the truth. SR is a fucking moron .....I know from personal experience :lol: you can keep sucking on his dick if you like though 

:lmao: Bounc’n Ben say what :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Do real men bounce checks....:dunno:

No .....and neither did I. What real men do is own up to their bullshit .....not cry like a little cunt. You bought a sled and then cried and cried because you fucked it up yourself trying to install and fucking heated shield visor :lol: I was a real man and gave you your money back because I didnt care if I kept what was a great sled or not.......you cried like a little bitch about a fucking tool kit and a blown fuse that a 9 year old could have found a corrected in a matter of minutes. 

Just fucking quit or I will bring the thread back up for all to hash over again you fucking faggot as retard ......you need another break?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No .....and neither did I. What real men do is own up to their bullshit .....not cry like a little cunt. You bought a sled and then cried and cried because you fucked it up yourself trying to install and fucking heated shield visor :lol: I was a real man and gave you your money back because I didnt care if I kept what was a great sled or not.......you cried like a little bitch about a fucking tool kit and a blown fuse that a 9 year old could have found a corrected in a matter of minutes. 

Just fucking quit or I will bring the thread back up for all to hash over again you fucking faggot as retard ......you need another break?

Dude.....I simply let you run with the story and make shit up as you go.  About half of it is true and the other half is a figment of your imagination :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude.....I simply let you run with the story and make shit up as you go.  About half of it is true and the other half is a figment of your imagination :lmao: 

Nope....its 100% accurate. 

I hope this violated some laws of some sort and charges will be brought. Fucking disgusting......this is how Hillary operates to a T. Selling government to the highest bidder. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope this violated some laws of some sort and charges will be brought. Fucking disgusting......this is how Hillary operates to a T. Selling government to the highest bidder. 

More Doe Dumber/Woolieesque comments :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They were likely just negotiating cell phone contracts for Russian orphans

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

it is possible that they trade off being the dumbest on any given day.

You know depending on which electrical circuit Ben decided to lick

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

No, this is how  Breitbart told you she operated.

Except none of the dates or dollar amounts added up.