Check your account email address ×

Dumpers Played For Fools....

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more thing...I voted for guy, gave money, have a couple hats etc....I also like a lot of his policy but where is it written that I can't criticize or expect better from The Potus? 

woolie says thats unacceptable,  you must be all in including on his retardness otherwise your just a liberal

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie says thats unacceptable,  you must be all in including on his retardness otherwise your just a liberal

Yeah I'm starting to realize that...he isn't the only one.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Look at the ‘alpha’ on the left :lmao: @Zambroski  Poor Prolapski and his ‘alpha’ and ‘beta’ drivel.......ain’t no alpha gonna worship the dude with man tits :lol: .........will you do :lmao: 

BDA26E19-1D6C-4017-9B7F-F0A406909598.jpeg

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Look at the ‘alpha’ on the left :lmao: @Zambroski  Poor Prolapski and his ‘alpha’ and ‘beta’ drivel.......ain’t no alpha gonna worship the dude with man tits :lol: .........will you do :lmao: 

BDA26E19-1D6C-4017-9B7F-F0A406909598.jpeg

Seems you are the only one here worshiping your political "gods".  Post your dark and skinny dreamboat pic again!  :lmao:

You aren't even a "beta".  It would take a decade of hardcore MMA training to get you to that level.  Ahh...but nevermind...you have pilates!!!!!!!  :lol:

"I'm aggressive!!!"  lolololololololol   This CANNOT be made up!  

SR Aggressive Libtard.jpg

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The short answer is you are right.  The problem is Obama was a fucking horrible president, and took this country in a direction many of us did not agree with.  Trump is the result, and what do you know, he's keeping some promises.  Better trade deals, stronger foreign policy, more consumer and business confidence. Christ the economy is doing better than it has in years, the press has been outed for the biased liars they are.  All the corruption within the FBI, DOJ is being exposed.   Thats what matters to me, not some fucking garbage misstatement.  I'm ok with the fact that he's a bit of a blowhard.   Anything to keep those corrupt bastards from getting back in power.  Fuck, why am I wasting my time trying to explain this to you? :lol:  

Soros :lol:

the economy? Headed the same direction it was before trump. Only you thought it was fake then. Better trade deals? Where? Some would say he is fucking up one sector to improve another. The country is also more divided than ever, much more. I guess that is fake news. Regarding the rest of your idiotic drivel -  you should be checked for dementia.