Check your account email address ×

6÷2(1+2)=?

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ah ....thank you. Its been way to long for me. I have a great mind for math and can do simple math in my head out to a few digits faster than most. I cant remember all the rules though. 

i did the same when i first ran it because like most not something i ever really need to do and I did the M then the D instead of left to right.  

I am the same way on math although after a couple of concussions i'm not as quick as I once was.  I used to have issues in math class because i would not show work or do homework.  got to retake algebra as I refused to do both and the teacher gave homework 50% of the grade,  SMH at something so stupid if i know it there is zero reason for homework.   

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i did the same when i first ran it because like most not something i ever really need to do and I did the M then the D instead of left to right.  

I am the same way on math although after a couple of concussions i'm not as quick as I once was.  I used to have issues in math class because i would not show work or do homework.  got to retake algebra as I refused to do both and the teacher gave homework 50% of the grade,  SMH at something so stupid if i know it there is zero reason for homework.   

I have the same exact story.....would never show work and never did homework ....just passed the tests and got c's and b's. That worked until Algebra 2 where the stupid cunt teaching the class weighted homework at 50% of the grade. Everyone just copied each others homework every day and I wasnt going to do it. That stupid mustached cunt failed me even though she knew what was going on. 

That was the last math class I took 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have the same exact story.....would never show work and never did homework ....just passed the tests and got c's and b's. That worked until Algebra 2 where the stupid cunt teaching the class weighted homework at 50% of the grade. Everyone just copied each others homework every day and I wasnt going to do it. That stupid mustached cunt failed me even though she knew what was going on. 

That was the last math class I took 

In high school my buddies mom was a math teacher at a different school and they had the same books, So we had all the answers. Spent most of my school days figuring ways to get out of work. 7th grade I had a fat girl with a crush on me do all my homework. Had to stop doing it because she was too stupid and was getting me bad grades. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

And half the homework pages would be returned to me with grease stains on them. Bitch liked to eat!! :lol:  

You porked her .....dincha?????

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

And half the homework pages would be returned to me with grease stains on them. Bitch liked to eat!! :lol:  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahaha....you know that dirty fucker did repeatedly! :lol:

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Negative 👎

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha....you know that dirty fucker did repeatedly! :lol:

Didn’t lose my standards until way later in life. :lol: alcohol may be a contributing factor. :guzzle:

:barney:

Edited by CheezusXR8