Check your account email address ×

You can’t make this shit up

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Friends wife went. 1hr drive, got there at 11.00, 3 : 00 got in gates, speech at 7:00. Didn't sound too fun to me, but she thought  it was great.    The rest of us raced go karts and had Buddy's  pizza/ drinks  . Far more entreating than both, but each his own.

I have to constantly go back & change were from we're on my phone. :thumbsup:

Here is an example of  the most  primitive retarded kind of thinking one will find in society today, that even small children can grasp. As a society we have advanced beyond this for over  a hundred years. We don't justify taking brutal  killers and kill, torture them because they did.  

In snowriders world, it's okay to attack Sanders because members of freedom sledder didn't attack this person for his negative comments. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have to constantly go back & change were from we're on my phone. :thumbsup:

i hate corresponding with my phone. I spend 1/2 the time editing shit when I use it. my dog knocked over a beer onto my laptop, rendering the keypads useless, so now I have to revert to the phone when at home.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In snowriders world, it's okay to attack Sanders because members of freedom sledder didn't attack this person for his negative comments. 

you clowns are crying over nothing. there was not one insult thrown at sara about her looks. not one.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He does the same with gays, minorities , people who live in south,  and anyone else who doesn't support the D's 100% .  He constantly  groups people together to make disparaging remarks and then justifies it by finding an example of bad behavior.   

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns are crying over nothing. there was not one insult thrown at sara about her looks. not one.

I'm not crying at all I'm pointing out your sides hypocrisy. You can't cry about a war on women and then support this kind of an attack on a woman. Sorry

Edited by jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There have  been plenty in the past.  A meme of her was posted the other day with her eyes altered.

Just now, jtssrx said:

I'm no crying at all I'm pointing out your sides hypocrisy. You can't cry about a war on women and then support this kind of an attack on a woman. Sorry

like I said, if she's going to sit up there and lie and be a smarmy little cunt, all while pretending to be a great Christian, she is fair game.

Just now, Cold War said:

There have  been plenty in the past.  A meme of her was posted the other day with her eyes altered.

we are talking about the dinner. of course there are insults many places, about many people. what's funny is the clowns who participate in this stuff daily, getting uptight at the thought it happened to one of their own at this dinner :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like I said, if she's going to sit up there and lie and be a smarmy little cunt, all while pretending to be a great Christian, she is fair game.

So you don't support the agenda to stop the war on women the left talks about all the time? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you don't support the agenda to stop the war on women the left talks about all the time? 

war on women? :lol: from another woman? :lol: drama much? she was called out for obvious lying! you should be OK with that.

but to answer your question - not when they're lying cunts, with smarmy attitudes, who work for a lying cunt. you act as if she's quiet and polite like a church choir director or something.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

war on women? :lol: from another woman? :lol: drama much? she was called out for obvious lying! you should be OK with that.

but to answer your question - not when they're lying cunts, with smarmy attitudes, who work for a lying cunt. you act as if she's quiet and polite like a church choir director or something.

You only use words like "War on Women" when it suits you. 

For the record, I don't believe there is a war on women. I just love pointing out your hypocrisy

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i hate corresponding with my phone. I spend 1/2 the time editing shit when I use it. my dog knocked over a beer onto my laptop, rendering the keypads useless, so now I have to revert to the phone when at home.

if your looking for a quick fix, you can plug a desktop keyboard into the usb on your laptop..

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

we are talking about the dinner. of course there are insults many places, about many people. what's funny is the clowns who participate in this stuff daily, getting uptight at the thought it happened to one of their own at this dinner :lol:

I feel like making fun of trumps appearance is fine, he has done it to others plenty. acting like it is fine to go after Her, in this setting, because it has been done to others on the internet is pathetic.

Just now, Cold War said:

I feel like making fun of trumps appearance is fine, he has done it to others plenty. acting like it is fine to go after Her, in this setting, because it has been done to others on the internet is pathetic.

Where have you been......:dunno:

2F8DB1E0-FFEF-42E8-B34A-0E57B95F2C37.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hypocrite :thumbsup:

LMAO you're the hypocrite. I don't care what she said about Sanders. You guys are the ones running around for the last 6 years crying about a war on women but this attack as Okay. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO you're the hypocrite. I don't care what she said about Sanders. You guys are the ones running around for the last 6 years crying about a war on women but this attack as Okay. 

Keep digging....you’re a hypocrite. :thumbsup:

0A98E1F5-95F8-4029-8705-A0056B261CA1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where have you been......:dunno:

2F8DB1E0-FFEF-42E8-B34A-0E57B95F2C37.jpeg

Yes, it is retarded for the second time.

Link to Sarah saying these things or making fun of anyone's appearance 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Keep digging....you’re a hypocrite. :thumbsup:

0A98E1F5-95F8-4029-8705-A0056B261CA1.jpeg

You're too stupid to even comprehend what I posted. I said it over and over again, I'm not offended by what was said about Sanders you fucking dimwit. What makes me laugh is you leftist claim this type of talk is off limits. It's a war on women but you are okay with it becuase it's directed a  Trump supporter.