Check your account email address ×

Just a small taste of the new Tool

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Doos said:

Has elements mixed in of a number of their old songs. Not sure what to make of it, not like them.

It's Maynard churning out some crap that hardcore faggot lemming fans like Spin and Bhent will lap up. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's Maynard churning out some crap that hardcore faggot lemming fans like Spin and Bhent will lap up. :lol:

I’ll admit, they’re right there with Zeppelin for me. Great band.

cant wait for the new album, but Maynard hasn’t started working on it yet. Waiting for instrumentals to come out of engineering.

1 hour ago, Doos said:

I’ll admit, they’re right there with Zeppelin for me. Great band.

cant wait for the new album, but Maynard hasn’t started working on it yet. Waiting for instrumentals to come out of engineering.

According to Maynard the vocals and melody is done. It’s now in production. Probably hear some of it at somerset. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maynard doesn’t write the music, dunce. 

So he really is a no talent pretentious little fuck...no wonder you like him so much.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

According to Maynard the vocals and melody is done. It’s now in production. Probably hear some of it at somerset. 

As of a few weeks ago he hadn’t been given the tracks to work with. As you know he doesn’t start until the guys are done and happy with the product. 

This is coming from someone close to the band. Never mind the internet rumors, if you believe them Maynard was working tracks 2 years ago.

Good news it’s getting close.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So he really is a no talent pretentious little fuck...no wonder you like him so much.

Whoa really? He’s actually a decent dude, from West Michigan no less.

15 minutes ago, Doos said:

As of a few weeks ago he hadn’t been given the tracks to work with. As you know he doesn’t start until the guys are done and happy with the product. 

This is coming from someone close to the band. Never mind the internet rumors, if you believe them Maynard was working tracks 2 years ago.

Good news it’s getting close.

Maynard tweeted back in feb that all but two songs had melodies and lyrics done. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maynard tweeted back in feb that all but two songs had melodies and lyrics done. 

I hope that’s true, been more than a few reports like that over the years. Word from the lighting crew was that it’s not that far along, but getting close.