Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin “coup attempt from day one”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I so hope this goes to its conclusion and a dozen of these fucking rotten treasonous bastards are in jail.

You’re lapping up drivel being spewed by a flat earther, Fake moonland8ng, and holocaust denier......good company Woolie :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re lapping up drivel being spewed by a flat earther, Fake moonland8ng, and holocaust denier......good company Woolie :lmao: 

He laid out 10 minutes of evidence, facts and timelines.  Rebut it or shut the fuck up already.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He laid out 10 minutes of evidence, facts and timelines.  Rebut it or shut the fuck up already.

Did he mention the Russian spy meeting with Jarhead, Manafort and Don Jr in Trump Tower?

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Did he mention the Russian spy meeting with Jarhead, Manafort and Don Jr in Trump Tower?

No but I'll mention that you're a limp wristed Caspar looking twat.:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No but I'll mention that you're a limp wristed Caspar looking twat.:thumbsup:

Uh huh

Any mention of Flynn Sr and his traitor tot son meeting with Kislyak at his house just prior to the trip they took to Russia where he was seated next to Putin at dinner?

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

She was part of the plan as she was on Fusion GPS’s payroll

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

smh.  Last years phony narrative called, they want you to realize that one never flew..

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

smh.  Last years phony narrative called, they want you to realize that one never flew..

Looks like you missed the news today, or Fox, Limbaugh and the other idiots in your alt right echo chamber didn’t cover it.

I think its hilarious that the libs keep dragging back old stories. First The Michael Cohen story that was debunked in January now the Russian lawyer story that was put to bed after Trump Jr. Testified but here it is again

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Looks like you missed the news today, or Fox, Limbaugh and the other idiots in your alt right echo chamber didn’t cover it.

I missed nothing.  Clapper and Brennan are looking guiltier and ever, the dots are connecting.  And you're rehashing a dead trial balloon that has been deflated months ago and made a **queeeeeeef** noise when doing so, about this Russian BULLSHIT.