Check your account email address ×

A former Feinstein staffer raised $50 million (!) and used it to hire Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the election to keep pushing the bogus Russia narrative. Feinstein never disclosed it, even while overseeing an investigation of Fusion

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you google search to find this stuff.     "I'm a dumb fucker, lie to me about anything"

The guy posts a fucking tweet which obviously came from twitter and this imbecilic clown asked what he googled :lol: like there was ever a fucking question what a shit for brains RevSTD is :flush: 

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The guy posts a fucking tweet which obviously came from twitter and this imbecilic clown asked what he googled :lol: like there was ever a fucking question what a shit for brains RevSTD is :flush: 

Hey dips hit, he posted about five conspiracy posts in a row. I just read the title and thought I'd have a laugh.

Not that I have to answer to you, you Rebel reading stupid cocksucker. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey dips hit, he posted about five conspiracy posts in a row. I just read the title and thought I'd have a laugh.

backwards-cycling1.jpg

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you google search to find this stuff.     "I'm a dumb fucker, lie to me about anything"

Yes, you are a dumb fucker, and yes, apparently, people lie to you.

CONFIRMED: Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election

A declassified congressional report confirms that Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump.

APRIL 27, 2018 By Sean Davis

A declassified congressional report confirms prior reporting by The Federalist that Daniel Jones, a former staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the 2016 election to push the anti-Trump Russian collusion narrative.

According to the report, Jones, who runs an investigative outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG), told the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in March of 2017 that he had retained the services of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to "continue exposing Russian interference" in the 2016 election. Steele is the former British spy who authored the infamous unverified dossier of allegations against President Donald Trump.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/confirmed-former-feinstein-staffer-hired-fusion-gps-christopher-steele/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yes, you are a dumb fucker, and yes, apparently, people lie to you.

CONFIRMED: Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election

A declassified congressional report confirms that Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump.

APRIL 27, 2018 By Sean Davis

A declassified congressional report confirms prior reporting by The Federalist that Daniel Jones, a former staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the 2016 election to push the anti-Trump Russian collusion narrative.

According to the report, Jones, who runs an investigative outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG), told the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in March of 2017 that he had retained the services of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to "continue exposing Russian interference" in the 2016 election. Steele is the former British spy who authored the infamous unverified dossier of allegations against President Donald Trump.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/confirmed-former-feinstein-staffer-hired-fusion-gps-christopher-steele/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/

Dumb fucker

On 4/23/2018 at 10:08 PM, revkevsdi said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Right Bias

Factual Reporting:  High

Was that supposed to be a rebuttal?  You failed.

I guess high factual reporting is relative to party lines now.