Check your account email address ×

The Rake

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Some people are just the Rake.....fucking useless pieces of shit serving no purpose

Cops , bankers , financial advisers......insurance salesmen , lawyers , politicians etc etc

These fucking pieces of shit are the rake.....they provide nothing and produce nothing ......they scrape their take off someone elses hard work and production.....chiseling a piece off someones wealth to make your own is a pathetic existence ........just fucking kill themselves is the only rightful way 

When the shit pops off the fucking rake gets their throat slashed first 

:goodpost:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Don't ditch the whole act... just dial it back again.

You're not as one dimensional as Moto, but continued stupidity will have consequences.

Agreed. I like Moto’s style though.  I like intellect (or the appearance of it) mixed with wit and absurdity.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What you bring?  You chase more people away than what you bring to the forum cuz you're a loudmouthed dipshit, lets be clear, mmmk?

Actually, I find Benny entertaining and enjoy it when he is on here.  I fucking have a ball!  Idiotic sometimes?  Yep.  Aren’t we all though?  Yep.  This place is different...and not for everyone.  That’s what keeps me coming back.  This type of entertainment really can’t be had anywhere else and certainly not everyday with just the ease of a simple log in.

:bc:

• USA Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Never played poker?

"Some people are just the Rake.....fucking useless pieces of shit serving no purpose

Cops , bankers , financial advisers......insurance salesmen , lawyers , politicians etc etc

These fucking pieces of shit are the rake.....they provide nothing and produce nothing ......they scrape their take off someone elses hard work and production.....chiseling a piece off someones wealth to make your own is a pathetic existence ........just fucking kill themselves is the only rightful way 

When the shit pops off the fucking rake gets their throat slashed first "

Strum a guitar to this and someone will buy it off you..........

24 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

"Some people are just the Rake.....fucking useless pieces of shit serving no purpose

When the shit pops off the fucking rake gets their throat slashed first "

Strum a guitar to this and someone will buy it off you..........

:lol: it is pretty fucking awesome .....I was kinda drunk 

• Haha 1