Check your account email address ×

the list of gop congressmen who'll blast trump

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mueller should be fired and Rosenstein as well.......they are operating well outside their mandate and engaged in nothing more than a partisan witchhunt 

Sure seems that way. Unless stormy is linked to the Russians well then.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sure seems that way. Unless stormy is linked to the Russians well then.....

It sure seems like there needs to be a scope of investigation put in place before they let guys like Mueller loose and before you partisan hack queers jump my shit I felt the same way about Ken Starr and his colossal waste of money.

14 hours ago, ZamHammer said:

I had a secretary that used to whistle...or hum.  Shit was annoying as fuck.  She didn't even know when she was doing it.  :lol:

Mine talks to herself.  She's super thorough and a nazi for details though.  Still drives me nuts. :lol: 

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not really. During the course of an investigation, a special prosecutor is obligated by law to pass on any illegal activity he encounters to the DOJ. The latest shakedown of Cohen is only that. 

Since when are some of these guys operating to the strict letter of the law.  If they were, Clinton would already be in jail.

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I think it’s cool stuff what’s being unearthed. I like it when influential people that happen to have enough money to buy others off get called on their shit publicly. Consequences regular people have to guard against. It’s the alternative to chopping off the heads of rich people in a civilized society. 

I like it.  Another law that needs to be passed is strict disclosure, that if you're coming out of the woodwork to be making some salacious claim, and its because someone is paying you, that needs to be disclosed under penalty of perjury, and jail sentence.  Stormy Daniels comes to mind.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It sure seems like there needs to be a scope of investigation put in place before they let guys like Mueller loose and before you partisan hack queers jump my shit I felt the same way about Ken Starr and his colossal waste of money.

Yeah it seems like they are just looking under every rock to see what they can find. That's not an investigation.

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Slinger... Once an actual level minded non-deranged liberal. Now relegated to near tears on a daily basis. Sad. 

I bet you feel like some dude who picked up some skank at a bar, got her home, took her pants off and realized she had a set of crusty, blistered nuts. after numerous people warned you "she" was likely a "he". :lmao:

but at least you admit it's a dude now. others are running around swearing it's some hot chick.

:news:

@xtralettucetomatoe580

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mueller should be fired and Rosenstein as well.......they are operating well outside their mandate and engaged in nothing more than a partisan witchhunt 

you don't have a clue as to what Mueller is looking into or why so just stfu. you're about as dumb as racer when it comes to this shit.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I bet you feel like some dude who picked up some skank at a bar, got her home, took her pants off and realized she had a set of crusty, blistered nuts. after numerous people warned you "she" was likely a "he". :lmao:

but at least you admit it's a dude now. others are running around swearing it's some hot chick.

:news:

@xtralettucetomatoe580

Wait, what? Lolol take a deep breath of air. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you don't have a clue as to what Mueller is looking into or why so just stfu. you're about as dumb as racer when it comes to this shit.

What's your IQ....can you beat snowbeavis? 

A legend in your own mind.