Check your account email address ×

Maryland school shooter shot himself. SRO didn't kill him

Last week, a student gunman struck at Great Mills High School in St. Mary’s County Maryland, injuring several, including one 16-year-old girl who later died of her wounds. At time of the incident, police reported that a school resource officer shot and killed the gunman, preventing further injuries. However, outlets are now reporting that the gunman actually died of a self-inflicted gunshot.

https://uproxx.com/news/maryland-school-shooter-shot-himself/

My dental assistant about two weeks ago, and my tax lady yesterday, are both ballistic over this AR-15 bullshit. 

I believe SOMETHING is gonna' happen to either the mags or the guns themselves. Sooner or later. 

All the guys that think they will shoot it out with Swat teams or the National Guard, are pulling their dinks. 

I have a buddy ( 68 ) that says he won't give up his guns.  So i started yelling at him in my truck on the way to bass Pro Shops,

" So, you're gonna' leave your wife in the house alone against the police or military!!!!!!!!!! "  

He shut the fuck up after that. All bullshit talk. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My dental assistant about two weeks ago, and my tax lady yesterday, are both ballistic over this AR-15 bullshit. 

I believe SOMETHING is gonna' happen to either the mags or the guns themselves. Sooner or later. 

All the guys that think they will shoot it out with Swat teams or the National Guard, are pulling their dinks. 

I have a buddy ( 68 ) that says he won't give up his guns.  So i started yelling at him in my truck on the way to bass Pro Shops,

" So, you're gonna' leave your wife in the house alone against the police or military!!!!!!!!!! "  

He shut the fuck up after that. All bullshit talk. 

You know there are other options than shooting it out.   Someone can simply just hide them.  After all the govt doesn't know who owns what right?  You can always simply say you sold them long before the ban.