Check your account email address ×

The fuck is up with the used sled market lol

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a bad deal right there.:thumbsup:

Hell no it isn’t.  I’m bettin’ It could be had for around $4800 in a few weeks.  But it’s no lake drag racer....but either is the “hyper-sled” 850 class. :lol: 

Hopefully the rider of this sled will be nice enough to wait for them all when he gets to the lake shore.  They’re all bobbing down the trail just as fast as they can!!!!!!!   :lmao:

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Best post you’ve ever made.

SR just :owned: you

A 600? Sorry my I got rid of my vagina when I moved out of Madison. Never again. 850 bitch!!!

Well, hate to break the news to ya, but you just won it back by kissing the ass of the tool kit.  Congrats!!!!!11111:slapping:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell no it isn’t.  I’m bettin’ It could be had for around $4800 in a few weeks.  But it’s no lake drag racer....but either is the “hyper-sled” 850 class. :lol: 

Hopefully the rider of this sled will be nice enough to wait for them all when he gets to the lake shore.  They’re all bobbing down the trail just as fast as they can!!!!!!!   :lmao:

Fuck all that lake race Shit......spend money on some belt drive contraption, pipe, can, etc.....and then cry like a cunt when you get beat by a stock 800. :lol:

Although I still might buy a Z1 Turbo. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown owning one reduces the value considerably. 

......and a member from the beta kayak nation chimes in.  

“I RENT A SNOWMOBILE MACHINE WHEN I MIGHT ENJOY A ADEQUATE HALF DAY RIDE ON THE SNOWMOBILE TRAILS.”

:lol:

HOLY SHIT.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Zambroni.....I've noticed that you have a stalker in a couple threads....some Canadian twat. 

which one?  This place is full of them.  

Annnnnd just so they don't feel singled out, there's  even a few that are non-canadian as well.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Zambroni.....I've noticed that you have a stalker in a couple threads....some Canadian twat. 

No need to stalk the pathetic cunt.  He's on every thread.  Kind of like you.  hmmmm

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No need to stalk the pathetic cunt.  He's on every thread.  Kind of like you.  hmmmm

Jimmy is an angry dry alcoholic....almost sad to witness......but not really :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, I find it rather amusing.  Their beta-asses smell the Alpha scent I spray and follow me around and roll in it.  After a while, I leave them both a nice Baby Ruth treat that they quickly gobble up.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

......and a member from the beta kayak nation chimes in.  

“I RENT A SNOWMOBILE MACHINE WHEN I MIGHT ENJOY A ADEQUATE HALF DAY RIDE ON THE SNOWMOBILE TRAILS.”

HOLY SHIT.

Doesn't matter what you own if you only take 1/2 hour rides at a time. 

Save up your quarters and ride the kiddie car at the shopping mall. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trannyboy :owned: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy is an angry dry alcoholic....almost sad to witness......but not really :lmao: 

You stole that line from Vince.....you really are an unoriginal repetitive dolt. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski you ride a Cat :lmao: .....tell the class about the sled market :lol: 

A Cat :lmao: 19 miles out.  19 miles back.  You want to make sure the tow home isn’t too far..... :lmao: 

Why are you in a sled thread again? :lmao:

Tool it’s start at about $10 on eBay. :lol:

Let me know when you want to go ride.  My offer always stands.  BIG BOY PANTS!!!

4ED561EC-2FC6-4091-8B8C-B8734F6CF876.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You stole that line from Vince.....you really are an unoriginal repetitive dolt. :lol:

:lol: No clue what Vince posted.  Truth hurts eh Otis :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: No clue what Vince posted.  Truth hurts eh Otis :lol: 

Sure Coach Pee Pee Toucher....nobody believes you and there is zero truth to anything you say. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Trannyboy :owned: 

This one is perfect for Zambo the clown. It’s more reliable than his cat and It will stop him from running off while his wife is shopping for his meds.  

3A527BBF-5974-4664-8964-C7340980B713.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

“I RENT MY SNOWMOBILES ONCE A YEAR AND BRAG UP MY KAYAKING PROWESS ON A SNOWMOBILE WEB SITE!!!!!” 

LOLOLOLOLOLLL!!!!!!!!!!  Bwwahhahahahhahahah. Aaahahahhahahahhah wwwoowowowowowhwwwhhogohohohoohho!!!!!!!!

• Sad 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

“I RENT MY SNOWMOBILES ONCE A YEAR AND BRAG UP MY KAYAKING PROWESS ON A SNOWMOBILE WEB SITE!!!!!” 

LOLOLOLOLOLLL!!!!!!!!!!  Bwwahhahahahhahahah. Aaahahahhahahahhah wwwoowowowowowhwwwhhogohohohoohho!!!!!!!!

Rev pulls your strings ......go Trannyboy go 

246E9530-9B4B-4B03-B43A-8D8EEA58B3EA.gif

Just now, revkevsdi said:

This one is perfect for Zambo the clown. It’s more reliable than his cat and It will stop him from running off while his wife is shopping for his meds.  

3A527BBF-5974-4664-8964-C7340980B713.jpeg

Hey....hey.....hey.....rent a sled and come show me how it’s done. :lmao:

No, I don’t want to go sit double up in a kayak with you while we share a granola bar.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you? What site do you do that on? Wouldn’t surprise me if you make up shit on other sites.