Check your account email address ×

Florida will seek death penalty for parkland shooter.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

CIA had nothing to do with crack. that was all cooked in the hood from the coke the CIA brought in . and that money was spent paying back the USSR for  Nam in Afghanistan 

It was a joke dude. You can't tell me you don't know the Ronald Reagan got inner cities hooked on crack conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

It was a joke dude. You can't tell me you don't know the Ronald Reagan got inner cities hooked on crack conspiracy.

I get it but in the 80s the brothers were just starting to move cooking with a test tube to a brick in Pyrex baking dish in the microwave.

I was doing some slum maint back then busted down doors from cops bullet holes in the house type of shit . cops would always take the microwave as evadance 

my first rental was a crack house 3 plex I got on a CD from a slum lord who owed me some money . I rented to straight up crack dealers 2x the rent in cash and  they had the whole place.

that neighborhood was a total shit show . now they gentrified it and the place last sold for like 650k I sold it for 45k :suicide:   

but fuck it I still made 10 and big rent for 18mo 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I get it but in the 80s the brothers were just starting to move cooking with a test tube to a brick in Pyrex baking dish in the microwave.

I was doing some slum maint back then busted down doors from cops bullet holes in the house type of shit . cops would always take the microwave as evadance 

my first rental was a crack house 3 plex I got on a CD from a slum lord who owed me some money . I rented to straight up crack dealers 2x the rent in cash and  they had the whole place.

that neighborhood was a total shit show . now they gentrified it and the place last sold for like 650k I sold it for 45k :suicide:   

How old are you?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sounds about right :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Because we have no clear/agreed definition of when we granted individuality.

Neal

Another cop out explanation just like the argument of when life begins because it doesn't matter.  

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Another cop out explanation just like the argument of when life begins because it doesn't matter.  

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Life and human individuality are not the same.  We must have a clear delineation about when we consider the fetus to transition to an independent human life.  This is a basic issue we have left unresolved.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Life and human individuality are not the same.  We must have a clear delineation about when we consider the fetus to transition to an independent human life.  This is a basic issue we have left unresolved.

Neal

My point is criminally we treat their "value" the same.   That is hypocritical at best.