Check your account email address ×

Any of you think Doug Ford can win?

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You brought it up here you sissy 

They still say sissy in Hicksville?  Point is you dumb fuck that ford is so fucking stupid that he talked about an issue that he is on the wrong side of. 

11 hours ago, toslow said:

can be no worse than what we got now, don't ya think?

I guess we will have to see. 

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Canada has the lowest jobless rate since 1976. 

Lots of people looking for work that aren't counted.  Not a very good stat.

The Liberals added more debt % than even Obama, that takes the cake.

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you believe the US stats?

How many people weren’t looking for work in 1976. 

How much debt did Harper add?

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did Ontario have a recession?  Or were we the only province in the country that wasn’t affected and all the debt is merely due to bad government?

I always get a chuckle over this attack....Harper adds billions upon billions of debt and he’s a great economist leader with a steady hand on the tiller....

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Did Ontario have a recession?  Or were we the only province in the country that wasn’t affected and all the debt is merely due to bad government?

I always get a chuckle over this attack....Harper adds billions upon billions of debt and he’s a great economist leader with a steady hand on the tiller....

Ok lets just ask a simple question, do you think the Ontario Liberals have done a good job with the Province?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You answer my question first 

:news:

The recession was Global remember.  We added more debt than any other province and any other country, it takes a special type of useless to accomplish that.  Your turn.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok lets just ask a simple question, do you think the Ontario Liberals have done a good job with the Province?

I’ll answer that.  FUCK NO!  An absolute shit show full of dishonesty and stupidity.  

Which is why we need the Conservative party to stop fucking up.  

John Tory “I will fund religious schools. What’s that, people hate that idea? But my Jewish constituents thought it was a good idea. I know I’ll double down instead of showing people I can listen. “.   Result liberal win

Hudak. :  “I can win this easily. I just have to present a moderate plan. I know, I’m going to brag about my plan to lay off a shit ton of public servants. I’m going to make people think electing me will cause turmoil. That will give the Liberals an opening to talk about Walkertob.  I’ll also reinforce the idea that Conservatives are heartless. 

Another win for the Liberals. 

Conservative Party. “Ok, far right policies didn’t work. We have 3 women and one male. Let’s choose the guy who has far right policies and links to drug dealing “

They sure don’t like the easy wins. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What percent of Ontario’s yearly borrowing goes just to running the govt.... it’s saggeringly high IIRC

Shut up you stupid hick!  People from Ontario are talking 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shut up you stupid hick!  People from Ontario are talking 

You must have got beat up by Hicks a lot :lol: your hissy fits are amazing 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The recession was Global remember.  We added more debt than any other province and any other country, it takes a special type of useless to accomplish that.  Your turn.

There is lots of room for improvement no doubt as there is with any government.  Is Doug Ford going to deliver that improvement?

The Liberals had the budget balanced prior to the recession, so much of what happened after that was not as a result of their policies but a result of global and local conditions - the gutting of our manufacturing sector and the resulting loss of our tax base.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There is lots of room for improvement no doubt as there is with any government.  Is Doug Ford going to deliver that improvement?

The Liberals had the budget balanced prior to the recession, so much of what happened after that was not as a result of their policies but a result of global and local conditions - the gutting of our manufacturing sector and the resulting loss of our tax base.

How do you call a budget balanced when this year the net debt is 312 billion rising to 336 billion on 2019/2020.  The loss in manufacturing lies squarely on the Liberals.

We are gonna see more much more losses to our tax base if WynneDope continues to destroy our business competitiveness.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How do you call a budget balanced when this year the net debt is 312 billion rising to 336 billion on 2019/2020.  The loss in manufacturing lies squarely on the Liberals.

We are gonna see more much more losses to our tax base if WynneDope continues to destroy our business competitiveness.

RE-read my post

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

But the deficits were purely harpers fault right and had nothing to do with the recession? Oops

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It’s like Wynne thinks raising production costs on manufacturing in a huge way will save that industry 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

But the deficits were purely harpers fault right and had nothing to do with the recession? Oops

No, they had everything to do with the recession until he fell in love with spending money on pet projects in Con ridings

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, they had everything to do with the recession until he fell in love with spending money on pet projects in Con ridings

Most of the deficits were demanded by liberals during minorities oops seems you have a love hate relationship with deficits depending who does them

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Most of the deficits were demanded by liberals during minorities oops seems you have a love hate relationship with deficits depending who does them

Harper denied the recession was happening and refused to implement stimulus spending.  The minority parties agreed to a coalition and Harper prorogued Parliament to avoid a vote of non confidence.  The stimulus spending wasn’t the right thing to do at the right time.  What Harper did with “Canada’s Economic Action Plan” after that was more about getting re-elected than any sensible spending or stimulus policy. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Harper denied the recession was happening and refused to implement stimulus spending.  The minority parties agreed to a coalition and Harper prorogued Parliament to avoid a vote of non confidence.  The stimulus spending wasn’t the right thing to do at the right time.  What Harper did with “Canada’s Economic Action Plan” after that was more about getting re-elected than any sensible spending or stimulus policy. 

Thanks for circumlocuting it proves my point. It also seems as though you love deficits again with your boy crush too

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

RE-read my post

I did, the Liberals never had a balanced budget, the net debt grew each year and now they are calling the budget balanced, yet they are adding 20 billion to the net debt.

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Thanks for circumlocuting it proves my point. It also seems as though you love deficits again with your boy crush too

You seem to think all Con deficits are good and all Liberal deficits are bad

Oops

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You seem to think all Con deficits are good and all Liberal deficits are bad

Oops

See you can’t chastise any liberal government for doing what made you hissy fit mad about the cons oops