Check your account email address ×

False Flag reported

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm Dutch-American. Gives me more people to root for in the olympics.

I am 100% Italian. Born here, never been to italy.   I'm an American-  period.  With Italian ancestry.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I am 100% Italian. Born here, never been to italy.   I'm an American-  period.  With Italian ancestry.

I've been to the Netherlands once, their government is run better than ours, they're healthy and tall and make beautiful tulips. I'm Dutch-American. Sorry the fucking guidos had to ruin Italian pride for you :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've been to the Netherlands once, their government is run better than ours, they're healthy and tall and make beautiful tulips. I'm Dutch-American. Sorry the fucking guidos had to ruin Italian pride for you :lol: 

Never said I wasn't proud of my heritage.

I just think it is stupid to call your self a  slash American when you were born and raised here ,  never been to the other country. 

Italians are the only ethnic group left that it is still political correct to stereo type and make slurs about. 

Most Americans are oblivious to the racism and discrimination that Italians endured.  The largest mass hanging in the US was Italians , not blacks.  We are strong people though, we don't piss and cry about everything.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I just think it is stupid to call your self a  slash American when you were born and raised here ,  never been to the other country. 

Italians are the only ethnic group left that it is still political correct to stereo type and make slurs about. 

Most Americans are oblivious to the racism and discrimination that Italians endured.  The largest mass hanging in the US was Italians , not blacks.  We are strong people though, we don't piss and cry about everything.

Don't tell that to the micks, you'll never hear the end of it :lol:Also, that last bit, real nice dog whistle ya got there buddy.

What

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Don't tell that to the micks, you'll never hear the end of it :lol:Also, that last bit, real nice dog whistle ya got there buddy.

What?  They are cops and like to drink?

:lol: 

Right up there with all being criminals and Savage murders.  9_9

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

There are no fags in the Netherlands because every single woman is fucking beautiful.  :bc:  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

There are no fags in the Netherlands because every single woman is fucking beautiful.  :bc:  

Fun fact: In 2001, the Netherlands became the first country in the world to legalize same sex marriage. The women are slammin' though.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

People made fun of Italians:

Italians make some of the best shotguns, IN THE WORLD.

Italians make the most beautiful cars, IN THE WORLD.

Italians make some of the best suits, IN THE WORLD. 

Italy is many people's favorite country to visit, IN THE WORLD. 

Italian food is some of the best, IN THE WORLD. 

So why did Americans make fun of the Italians? Because America is a fucking country of fucking punks. Too many big-mouthed bastards in America. Beautiful mountains, woods and waters, but too many bastard big-mouthed bastards. 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

So you're American then. Born and raised. I'm Irish Canadian,,, born in Ireland,,,, moved here when I was a kid.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're American then. Born and raised. I'm Irish Canadian,,, born in Ireland,,,, moved here when I was a kid.

I'm Dutch, I was born and raised in America, and I'm not a whiny bitch so I don't care what your McNook ass calls that :lol: 

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

People made fun of Italians:

Italians make some of the best shotguns, IN THE WORLD.

Italians make the most beautiful cars, IN THE WORLD.

Italians make some of the best suits, IN THE WORLD. 

Italy is many people's favorite country to visit, IN THE WORLD. 

Italian food is some of the best, IN THE WORLD. 

So why did Americans make fun of the Italians? Because America is a fucking country of fucking punks. Too many big-mouthed bastards in America. Beautiful mountains, woods and waters, but too many bastard big-mouthed bastards. 

Have you ever met yourself?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm Dutch, I was born and raised in America, and I'm not a whiny bitch so I don't care what your McNook ass calls that :lol: 

As I said,,, American. But your generation feels they can call themselves whatever they like,,,, you're a classic case :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

As I said,,, American. But your generation feels they can call themselves whatever they like,,,, you're a classic case :thumbsup:

Generation Z agrees with my generation, Gen X has some decent people, Boomers are trash. White people are fucked bro.

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Generation Z agrees with my generation, Gen X has some decent people, Boomers are trash. White people are fucked bro.

OK let me put it this way. If cock sucking was an Olympic sport,,which country would you be sucking for??