Check your account email address ×

Hillary speaking on Fox News

17 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

oh..what animals do like to hunt and eat?

the only animals i don't eat are squirrels, mice, grizzly bears, and wolves. everything else i can gladly eat as long as i have salt. the main animals are moose, caribou, and black bears. if you get anyone of those and save your energy while at the same time harvesting smaller foods like rabbits or berries you can survive in the wilderness as long as you don't get killed from anything other than starving. i got the not getting killed part down but food is pretty scarce around here and you can't live off berries forever

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

the only animals i don't eat are squirrels, mice, grizzly bears, and wolves. everything else i can gladly eat as long as i have salt. the main animals are moose, caribou, and black bears. if you get anyone of those and save your energy while at the same time harvesting smaller foods like rabbits or berries you can survive in the wilderness as long as you don't get killed from anything other than starving. i got the not getting killed part down but food is pretty scarce around here and you can't live off berries forever

man..more power to you!

hell i think going to the store to buy my meat is a chore even...so i send the wife!

No deer up there?

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

man..more power to you!

hell i think going to the store to buy my meat is a chore even...so i send the wife!

No deer up there?

That moron eats whatever the sled dogs wont, he has no store to buy meat at and too unskilled to hunt and kill it himself.

:bc:

Edited by Kivalo

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!

Frankie has a long history on FS of being a fucktard. I am normally fairly benign with the guy but sometimes he has it coming, like now. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Frankie has a long history on FS of being a fucktard. I am normally fairly benign with the guy but sometimes he has it coming, like now. :bc:

I have talked to Frankie for years.

Kid can tell ya some interesting stuff if you give him a chance.

• Gold Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I have talked to Frankie for years.

Kid can tell ya some interesting stuff if you give him a chance.

Like I said, I am normally easy going with the guy, I keep my banter fairly light hearted. I suppose I reacted a bit to harshly tho. :bc:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

That moron eats whatever the sled dogs wont, he has no store to buy meat at and too unskilled to hunt and kill it himself.

:bc:

shut the fuck up retarded know nothing weak american faggot. i am built to survive, where as you, well you're about to end up like zoso and are gunna need a left handed gun to kill yourself with after you have your stroke