Check your account email address ×

CPAC Trump

Listened to his speech on XM... Man the guy really knows how to get the bases’s jimmies all riled up. He’s really good at. Most of what he said was bullshit and pandering, but he does it so well when he’s hip shooting. Those fuckers ate that shit up. Not traditional but definitely not ineffective. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listened to his speech on XM... Man the guy really knows how to get the bases’s jimmies all riled up. He’s really good at. Most of what he said was bullshit and pandering, but he does it so well when he’s hip shooting. Those fuckers ate that shit up. Not traditional but definitely not ineffective. 

Like I said a game show host

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

not ineffective? I guess that depends of the the definition of effective. if it's to try and sound like a complete moron,  then it was a huge success. if it's to sound like presidential, he failed miserably. now I know the latter isn't important to you and most others in his base, but it important to the moderates and others he'd need in the future. unless he's in jail or impeached, of course, in that case it won't matter.

this is great though, what he's doing. the more enraged people that despise him, the better the odds of something bad happening to him. :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not ineffective? I guess that depends of the the definition of effective. if it's to try and sound like a complete moron,  then it was a huge failurs. if it's to sound like presidential, he failed miserably. now I know the latter isn't important to you and most others in his base, but it important to the moderates and others he'd need in the future. unless he's in jail or impeached, of course, in that case it won't matter.

this is great though, what he's doing. the more enraged people that despise him, the better the odds of something bad happening to him. :news:

Wow... Settle down buckaroo. Was there anywhere in what I said talking about his reaching out to moderates and Dems? No... 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I didn’t listen to the whole thing......did me mention Clinton?

what do you think? soon after he said his admin has been the most productive admin in the first year, ever. even if you took out the tax plan, it'd still be the best! :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no what do you think? soon after he said his admin has been the most productive admin in the first year, ever. even if you took out the tax plan, it'd still be the best! :lol:

Which unlike anything you have ever posted is 100% :true:  and he gave the best speech ever delivered at CPAC also :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good thing you’re in the 35% along with Doe Dumber, Woolie, Momo, Creeper, Union Boy, etc :lol: Tell me again how smart you are... :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't forget, trump is doing exactly what xlt wanted him to do :lol:

He’s just another Dumper......who’s almost embarrassed by it.......but not quite....I bet mum’s the word for him in Madison :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s just another Dumper......who’s almost embarrassed by it.......but not quite....I bet mum’s the word for him in Madison :lol: 

no doubt. he's one of the smarter trumpsters. what's going to be funny is some of these clowns pretending they were just joking around in all this when the shit really hits the fan. people like tom. 

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fan: nothing is going to happen to Trump but for sure a bunch of Leftards in Barrys administration will be going to jail :) 

Look at Momo throw his own shit into the fat :lmao: Momo’s Own emoji :lol: