Rod

Because you can rig your party

you can rig your primary

you can rig the polls

you can rig the news 

you can rig the internet (fake trolls) 

you can rig the narratives

but you CANT rig the GE! Oops! 

Here’s a bunch of slingers crying. And some men too.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The alt left doesn't support the Democrats. Try again buffoon.

He's got a point here, Mr. Johnson.  The "alt-left" also don't like librulz.  

Shit, there's a better chance of me joining Moto's window bashing gang than the Democrats.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know the left can never figure that out, remember Occupy? All anger, no goals.

Occupy had to have been the biggest joke I’ve ever seen... Such total failure on nearly every level. 

Congress: Who speaks for you? What can we do for you?

Occupy: Fuck your hierarchy, bro!

Cogress: K, bye. 

It just turned into a nice campaign to feed homeless and shit into storm drains. Oh, and be laughed at for a total lack of message. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Occupy had to have been the biggest joke I’ve ever seen... Such total failure on nearly every level. 

It just turned into a nice campaign to feed homeless and shit into storm drains. Oh, and be laughed at for a total lack of message. 

It was as much a party as it was a protest honestly, I spent a day in Zuccotti Park...

Last Roll - 013.jpg

Last Roll - 011.jpg

Last Roll - 026.jpg

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hahahaha.  Nailed it.  

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It was as much a party as it was a protest honestly, I spent a day in Zuccotti Park...

Last Roll - 013.jpg

Last Roll - 011.jpg

Last Roll - 026.jpg

I drove by one of their little enclaves. Watched some drunk toss a miller lite at another drunk, laughed, and went to so some bougie shit with my friends. It was a’ight. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. No.  

Centrists are literally useless. They just enable the establishment.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I drove by one of their little enclaves. Watched some drunk toss a miller lite at another drunk, laughed, and went to so some bougie shit with my friends. It was a’ight. 

Zuccotti was actually clean and organized, I guess they knew they had to look like they had it together for the media. I still wasn't about to camp out in that dumbass park.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Zuccotti was actually clean and organized, I guess they knew they had to look like they had it together for the media. I still wasn't about to camp out in that dumbass park.

Camping is so lame. Not about that life anymore. 

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Camping is so lame. Not about that life anymore. 

Every winter I make plans to go camping with someone come summer, then the weather warms up and we're like, "Nahhh, that plan sounded much better as a hypothetical, fuck sleeping in the woods." :lol: 

52 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol:

37 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. No.  

x2

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Centrist" work within a reasonable system while keeping an sharp eye on both sides.  We have to have a system for any type of civilized society.

Believe it or not, the "centrists" are what the politicians are after.  They are what sway the voting totals.  They call them the "undecided".  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

x2

"Centrist" work within a reasonable system while keeping an sharp eye on both sides.  We have to have a system for any type of civilized society.

Believe it or not, the "centrists" are what the politicians are after.  They are what sway the voting totals.  They call them the "undecided".  

Calling American politics a "reasonable system" is pretty fucking dumb, almost as dumb as being a swing voter...

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

x2

You sound like some low rent PBS cartoon aimed at teaching kids about Democracy. 

Zambro Narrator: And those, kids, are what we call The Undecideds. Next week on “Voting for Kids” we’ll discuss Cucks and how Hillary won the popular vote. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Calling American politics a "reasonable system" is pretty fucking dumb, almost as dumb as being a swing voter...

Swing voting is only dumb when the game is rigged like it is. If we had truly admirable options, being a swing voter would be an ideal state of mind. 

Swing voting is only dumb when the game is rigged like it is. If we had truly admirable options, being a swing voter would be an ideal state of mind. 

Of course, but being content with being a centrist in the current state of affairs just reeks of complacency to me. I'd rather be a kooky radical trying to change the system.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I wasn't calling American politics a reasonable system.  More our societal system as a whole.  And swing voters are the ones that are trying to decide which side is more appealing to them.  They acknowledge the ability to choose.  Staunch partisans are mindless drones.

You sound like some low rent PBS cartoon aimed at teaching kids about Democracy. 

Zambro Narrator: And those, kids, are what we call The Undecideds. Next week on “Voting for Kids” we’ll discuss Cucks and how Hillary won the popular vote. 

Some people here hurt my brain so, I try to help.  It only hurts my brain more though.  :lmao: