Check your account email address ×

Obama the first president to never have 3% growth in GDP

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The democrats and the UN were presented with intelligence reports that were heavily massaged to get us into an Iraq war that the Bush neo-cons lusted for.

mirror_uk_cover2_.jpg

The information given to Powell was known to be false before he went to the UN.

Powell said he was duped, Rumsfeld said Powell was not aware the intel was false, and Powell at the time believed it to be true.

Powell sat for days in meetings with people who knew it was false and kept it from him.

There are plenty of youtube vids of Rumsfeld stating that Powell believed the intel to be true.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dooooode!  Why does everything you post here start with blaming something on a war?  That's the stupidest and lowest form of liberal ridiculousness ever concocted.

Just stop.  You look silly.  I guess you can take some solace in knowing you aren't alone.   

All of these elite, educated, tolerant, liberals were duped by someone they constantly consider unintelligent.  And yet their supporters keep believing the rhetoric.

It leads me to believe that liberals are not as intelligent as they like to think, or that they are liars.

Edited by racer254

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dooooode!  Why does everything you post here start with blaming something on a war?  That's the stupidest and lowest form of liberal ridiculousness ever concocted.

Just stop.  You look silly.  I guess you can take some solace in knowing you aren't alone.   

Because it was the biggest fuck up in the history of the US.

It killed friends of mine. children of friends of mine have taken their lives over it, and others have lost arms and legs.

You have got to be the least informed person ever on this site.

So I feel great having you think I look silly, because really you aren't very bright.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because it was the biggest fuck up i9n the history of the US.

It killed friends of mine. children of friends of mine have taken their lives over it, and others have lost arms and legs.

You have got to be the least informed person ever on this site.

So I feel great having you think I look silly, because really you aren't very bright.

Biggest fuck up?  You're a complete idiot.  Just like a lib-tard:  "It affected me negatively so it's a deep problem in the world caused by people who don't think just like me."  I'm sure you don't have guns (those big scary things that make loud noises and go off and kill people at random.), but find a rope and a solid ceiling structure and do us all a favor.  Get some of your idiot friends to do it with you.  Or hell, explain your intent to your neighbors....I'm sure they'll drop everything and let you borrow their gun.  You'll make their fucking day.

And don't patronize me about your "knowledge" of war.  I'm 100% sure I know more about it than you.  You fucking dick-less hippie.

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Biggest fuck up?  You're a complete idiot.  Just like a lib-tard:  "It affected me negatively so it's a deep problem in the world caused by people who don't think just like me."  I'm sure you don't have guns (those big scary things that make loud noises and go off and kill people at random.), but find a rope and a solid ceiling structure and do us all a favor.  Get some of your idiot friends to do it with you.  Or hell, explain your intent to your neighbors....I'm sure they'll drop everything and let you borrow their gun.  You'll make their fucking day.

And don't patronize me about you knowledge of war.  I'm 100% sure I know more about it than you.  You fucking dick-less hippie.

Name one other fuck as big.

It effected the whole US and many other foreign countries and it will continue to haunt us for many years.

Trump said it is the biggest fuck up in History, he must be a libtard too.

I have plenty of big scary guns.

Then you know that 22 Vets on average are killing themselves everyday as a result of the useless war.

If you know anything about war you haven't shown it here.

And you need to resort to name calling, sure sign you aren't too bright.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Name one other fuck as big.

It effected the whole US and many other foreign countries and it will continue to haunt us for many years.

Trump said it is the biggest fuck up in History, he must be a libtard too.

I have plenty of big scary guns.

Then you know that 22 Vets on average are killing themselves everyday as a result of the useless war.

If you know anything about war you haven't shown it here.

And you need to resort to name calling, sure sign you aren't too bright.

I don't need to show you shit.  Period.  And you somehow thinking you have superior intelligence over me or anybody else because they disagree with you is hysterical.  Right out of your shitty little handbook.  Your facts, and your thoughts are tilted and corrupted by the liberal "massaging" of your brain.  See?  You like that word, right?  

I'd feel sorry for you and people like you if you weren't suck a pathetic and insufferable excuse for a human being.  Just another retread we all have to listen to because it's illegal to kill you off.  What a shame.  And unless you're a Vet yourself, you don't get to discuss their issues.  The shit you are reading by "your people" is so far to the extreme of anything resembling the truth it is is horrid.  Status Quo.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't need to show you shit.  Period.  And you somehow thinking you have superior intelligence over me or anybody else because they disagree with you is hysterical.  Right out of your shitty little handbook.  Your facts, and your thoughts are tilted and corrupted by the liberal "massaging" of your brain.  See?  You like that word, right?  

I'd feel sorry for you and people like you if you weren't suck a pathetic and insufferable excuse for a human being.  Just another retread we all have to listen to because it's illegal to kill you off.  What a shame.  And unless you're a Vet yourself, you don't get to discuss their issues.  The shit you are reading by "your people" is so far to the extreme of anything resembling the truth it is is horrid.  Status Quo.  

Two paragraphs of nothing.

Trump said W didn't keep us safe, he said the intel was doctored, he said it was the biggest screw up in US history.

So Trump is a liberal too.

And don't feel sorry for me I have a great life.

Not sure who my people are that you are referring to, unless you mean Trump and yes I agree with him that Iraq was the biggest mistake the US has made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trump said W didn't keep us safe, he said the intel was doctored, he said it was the biggest screw up in US history.

Easy to say after the fact.

Monday morning quarterbacking ,all the politicians do it..hell we all do it. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The information given to Powell was known to be false before he went to the UN.

Powell said he was duped, Rumsfeld said Powell was not aware the intel was false, and Powell at the time believed it to be true.

Powell sat for days in meetings with people who knew it was false and kept it from him.

There are plenty of youtube vids of Rumsfeld stating that Powell believed the intel to be true.

Powell was pissed off about being duped, it did not sit well with him.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Easy to say after the fact.

Monday morning quarterbacking ,all the politicians do it..hell we all do it. 

Yes we do.

There were repeated warnings and Trump eluded to that, and those are just the warnings we know about.

I have a letter from GWB thanking me for my support from Dec. 2002,  I never sent another and if I did he wouldn't be thanking me.

The difference is when Trump says it it's ok, when anyone else says it they are a libtard.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice fluff job there meat man. :bc:

Right up the arss:D. Fawcking phone how in the hell do you guys do this all the time ?:wall:

Edited by Badger**

28 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So this Zambroski pollack is all good with The Iraq War? 

:fuckyou::boot:

Nope.  I'm just not gonna debate with a liberal idiot how the "war" is the reason for all of Obama's failures.  Nor am I gonna concede that the Republican Party is responsible for all the wrongs that Obama was left with and cannot get straightened out.  It's just plain ridiculous and typical left wing "blame others" brainless banter.  And I sure as hell am not gonna be lectured by some hippie pansy who raises his liberal flag as some type of a "follow me to the land of salvation" freedom cry when the policies proposed and enacted during the last 8 years have been epic in festering a stagnant economy.  Which brings us right back to the title of this thread.

Answer if for ya?

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.  I'm just not gonna debate with a liberal idiot how the "war" is the reason for all of Obama's failures.  Nor am I gonna concede that the Republican Party is responsible for all the wrongs that Obama was left with and cannot get straightened out.  It's just plain ridiculous and typical left wing "blame others" brainless banter.  And I sure as hell am not gonna be lectured by some hippie pansy who raises his liberal flag as some type of a "follow me to the land of salvation" freedom cry when the policies proposed and enacted during the last 8 years have been epic in festering a stagnant economy.  Which brings us right back to the title of this thread.

Answer if for ya?

Hippy pansy, liberal idiot, typical left wing brainless banter....yep you answered plenty.

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

The economy is really the only thing of much importance to the general public anywho.

Doesn't matter much how it gets good.

Yep.  It doesn't really matter at all as long as it does get better.  It's gonna take repealing some idiot regulations in the private sector which will be done pretty quickly no matter who gets elected.  Much quicker if Trump takes the prize because he could care less about hurting feelings.  

Edited by Zambroski

I know I would like to see higher interest rates on savings and cd's..of course we would need inflation to have that.

Do you think we could have that and a better economy at the same time?

Edited by Capt.Storm