Check your account email address ×

Is Dear Leader still looking forward to being questioned under oath?

I can't imagine Trump lawyers would even allow Mueller a chance to depose Trump.  As said up above, the only thing Mueller could hope to get is a mis-statement to then try and turn into a lying to a federal official charge.  It would appear none of the other casualties of the Mueller exploration have anything that can be attributed to Trump and stand up with just their testimony.  So this is a last ditch effort for Mueller.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why would anyone testify if they haven't been accused of any crime?  Given written statements and thats it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Why would anyone testify if they haven't been accused of any crime?  Given written statements and thats it.  

Everything to lose and nothing to gain. I would n’t speak to him...

Edited by Edmo

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Everything to lose and nothing to gain. I would n’t speak to him...

No shit what's the media going to do more negative pieces on him over it?  :lol:   

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Testify?  He’s being requested to come for an interview to answer questions.  Should be pretty simple for a stable genius with nothing to hide.

Under the circumstances where it's been verified that agents of the investigating agency have  been proven to be PERSONALLY out to get Trump, he should not coperate in any way, shape or form. He should let his attorneys handle every possible aspect of the case. 

Even if Mueller somehow brings charges, I don't think they will ever sustain at trial. The investigation has been tainted irreparably. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Testify?  He’s being requested to come for an interview to answer questions.  Should be pretty simple for a stable genius with nothing to hide.

Correct.   

55 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Under the circumstances where it's been verified that agents of the investigating agency have  been proven to be PERSONALLY out to get Trump, he should not coperate in any way, shape or form. He should let his attorneys handle every possible aspect of the case. 

Even if Mueller somehow brings charges, I don't think they will ever sustain at trial. The investigation has been tainted irreparably. 

This^^^^^^

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Thanks Johnnie Cochran!  Welcome to the forum!

:bc: