Check your account email address ×

SETH RICH ON SURVEILLANCE RECORDING!!!

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: try again.....and read your own articles before you post your fake news headlines moron 

Yes, I realize they didn’t catch Seth Rich on camera.  I said so in my post.  Did you miss it?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They didnt catch the actual hackers on camera because they dont know who the actual hackers are.....more idiotic speculation based on nothing more than the corrupt USINT says so 

hey dumb shit, ice was joking, poking fun at the likes of you for thinking rich was the dnc mole working with the Russians.

duh

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

hey dumb shit, ice was joking, poking fun at the likes of you for thinking rich was the dnc mole working with the Russians.

duh

I wasnt commenting on the Rich thing.....I was commenting on the fact that he stated "actual" hackers caught on "camera"......which would imply some evidence concerning the DNC hack. Instead its just some bullshit about the "group" that the lying ass USINT claims was the group. More fake news

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wasnt commenting on the Rich thing.....I was commenting on the fact that he stated "actual" hackers caught on "camera"......which would imply some evidence concerning the DNC hack. Instead its just some bullshit about the "group" that the lying ass USINT claims was the group. More fake news

USINT and the Dutch

American intelligence agencies' "high confidence" in attributing a Russian hand in the hacking of the Democratic Party comes from the AIVD hackers having "had access to the office-like space in the center of Moscow for years", the Dutch report says.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

USINT and the Dutch

American intelligence agencies' "high confidence" in attributing a Russian hand in the hacking of the Democratic Party comes from the AIVD hackers having "had access to the office-like space in the center of Moscow for years", the Dutch report says.

The dutch are at the will of the NSA and all USINT......they are sycophant pawns...nothing more

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dutch are at the will of the NSA and all USINT......they are sycophant pawns...nothing more

No.  They are the “surveillance kings of Europe” and aren’t a part of the Five Eyes. 👀 

They do what they want.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

No.  They are the “surveillance kings of Europe” and aren’t a part of the Five Eyes. 👀 

They do what they want.

They say what we tell them to say .....thats all 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They say what we tell them to say .....thats all 

FAIL

:handjob:

Volkskrant and Nieuwsuur said that the Dutch spies used their access to help oust Cozy Bear from U.S. State Department computers in late 2014. Volkskrant said U.S. spies were so grateful they sent the Dutch cake and flowers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/netherlands-report-cozy-bear-russia-1.4505174

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

FAIL

:handjob:

Volkskrant and Nieuwsuur said that the Dutch spies used their access to help oust Cozy Bear from U.S. State Department computers in late 2014. Volkskrant said U.S. spies were so grateful they sent the Dutch cake and flowers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/netherlands-report-cozy-bear-russia-1.4505174

yah....thats totally believable..... :lol: what a faggot ass crock of total bullshit 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

The download speed tells the story— it was never a hack. It come from direct access

Because no internet connection can achieve 22.7 MB per second speeds right?  Wrong.  I just looked up Verizon FIOS fiber and they offer 880 Mbps which converts to 110 MB per second, which is roughly 4 times faster than the metadata of the so called “inside job file transfer”.  

6C40CC1E-3493-4E49-A0FB-796A6BF815E4.gif

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Because no internet connection can achieve 22.7 MB per second speeds right?  Wrong.  I just looked up Verizon FIOS fiber and they offer 880 Mbps which converts to 110 MB per second, which is roughly 4 times faster than the metadata of the so called “inside job file transfer”.  

6C40CC1E-3493-4E49-A0FB-796A6BF815E4.gif

the point was it couldnt be trasnfered overseas at that rate...there are some local connections that support it but it wouldnt have been hacked at that distance

It was a local hack 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the point was it couldnt be trasnfered overseas at that rate...there are some local connections that support it but it wouldnt have been hacked at that distance

It was a local hack 

It was a leak