Check your account email address ×

Undocumented Irish Caught In Trump's Immigration Dragnet

How come all the illegals are dirty, dark, ugly, vermin, but I NEVAH see a blonde, 18 year old Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish girl with big tits illegally entering the USA? 

Why the fuck is that? Can  you guyz tell me why?  

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

How come all the illegals are dirty, dark, ugly, vermin, but I NEVAH see a blonde, 18 year old Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish girl with big tits illegally entering the USA? 

Cuz Norway, Sweden and Finland are better places to live than the US :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Cuz Norway, Sweden and Finland are better places to live than the US :) 

I would be OK with illegals coming in, if we could just take their teen-aged girls after we inspect them. Kind of how they used to inspect slaves for sale. Put the girls up on the block in a thong bikini, and turn them slowly for inspection. If they pass, we keep them in the USA. If they don't pass, we kick them the fuck out. That's my idea of a good immigration program for America. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I remember yrs ago Old Orchard beach restaurants were all irish nationals.

We were at Old Orchard Beach last year.  Stayed at the Powder Horn RV Resort.  Had a pretty darn good lobster roll at a little place right off Saco Ave if I remember correctly.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We were at Old Orchard Beach last year.  Stayed at the Powder Horn RV Resort.  Had a pretty darn good lobster roll at a little place right off Saco Ave if I remember correctly.  

Lobsters are still very high at the supermarket. $8.99 a pound. I guess they are shipping a lot to China now, which is driving the prices up. 

A couple of years ago they were $3.99. 

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Lobsters are still very high at the supermarket. $8.99 a pound. I guess they are shipping a lot to China now, which is driving the prices up. 

Back when Webba had 2 cases of Live Lobster sent to Jamstock it was $2.50.  

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Back when Webba had 2 cases of Live Lobster sent to Jamstock it was $2.50.  

Wow. I don't think we'll evah see that again. Damnit. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I don't know maybe because they follow the rules of law and come to the US legally 🤔

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't know maybe because they follow the rules of law and come to the US legally 🤔

LMAO!!! No, it's because good, clean, beautiful white, Christian Europeans wouldn't piss on the USA if it was on fire. THAT'S WHY!!!

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

you can find them for 5.99 now or off the boat for less but the weather this time of year sets the price

Just think about it boyz. What fucking girl/woman would risk getting raped immigrating to the US, from Guatemala, Ecuador, Mexico??? 

A girl who already has been raped and impregnated, that's who!!! 

Human life is worthless in those countries, and that's who we're getting by the thousands and MILLIONS. 

About a week ago I heard someone say on TV, that Trump was sent by God to save America. I think there might be an element of truth to that. Clinton and Obama were intent on BROWNING AMERICA. It's gonna' take a lot of work to undo the damage they inflicted on America. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you can find them for 5.99 now or off the boat for less but the weather this time of year sets the price

I'm gonna' get some. Stuff my face with a few, that will hold me off for a while. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

yea NO.  plenty come here from europe to work and live they just do it legal like.

LMAO!! Where the fuck are they!!! All I see is more and more black, brown, Muslim, Hindu, and all manner of vermin in INCREASING NUMBERS. 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!! Where the fuck are they!!! All I see is more and more black, brown, Muslim, Hindu, and all manner of vermin in INCREASING NUMBERS. 

Here's 2 for ya. Right around your class and social status!

I'm pretty sure that one is your broad!!

downloadfile.jpg

Just now, awful knawful said:

Here's 2 for ya. Right around your class and social status!

I'm pretty sure that one is your broad!!

downloadfile.jpg

I posted 2 of mine...............................where's your sow? 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Because of you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Because they saw a picture of you.