Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Wgaf what you like :lol: got drop a kettle bell on your head for us

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The old White guy in the alley behind the gym must have came in his mouth . 

:lol:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

See, you REALLY do want to kill me!! I reported you, but nothing was done. CKF hates me because I don't like dogs, and SSFB is just looking for an excuse to shit-can me. 

Anyway, you better make your threats good buttercup. Remember when people were saying " Oh, nobody can hit a man-sized target with a handgun at 100 feet ! ". 

Then I posted a pic of a target  with a 6" spread at 91 feet??? 

Bring it. 

You do not help matters! Asshole!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Blacks don’t need to stretch. They’re stronger, more agile, and more flexible than their white counterpart. That’s the reason whites don’t talk shit to their faces no more. They’d get fucked up. It ain’t the “50’s no more. 

I don't think they are neccessarily stronger. More agile, flexible yes, but not stronger. The Russians, Polish, Swedes seem to win the WORLDS STRONGEST MAN contests. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cuz the measure of a man isn't in his pants, it's in his pockets.

Element of truth.  Trump is a prime example. Does ANYONE think that outrageous piece of ass Melania would be married to that orange headed ego-maniac, if he wasn't a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE? I DON'T THINK SO!!! 

In turn, he is invincible. A man that has a beautiful wife is invincible. Look at Steve Mnuchin............kind of a dork, yet he has a cocky attitude. It's the WOMAN that gives the guy his shield of armor in life. The better-looking she is, the more invincible the guy is. 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Buts thats judging you by you're words, thats a valid judgement! Surely you see that???

What's wrong with my words? Name me one thing that I was wrong about. Go ahead.  

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What's wrong with my words? Name me one thing that I was wrong about. Go ahead.  

Yeah, c'mon dude. You can't have a problem with the overt racism so what is it? Misogyny? Classism? Rotten woodpiles?

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, c'mon dude. You can't have a problem with the overt racism so what is it? Misogyny? Classism? Rotten woodpiles?

I'm not racist, in fact I've acknowledged that blacks have great athletic abilty, and are reputed to have the highest testosterone levels. Those are great attributes. However, those attributes alone do not ensure success in American society. 

I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATER, I hate people of all races, nationalities, and religions. I even hate many of my own people.