Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

Sprint Cup race postponed; Saturday track activity postponed: NASCAR has postponed ALL track activity at Charlotte Motor Speedway for Saturday, October 8. The Bank of America 500 Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway has been postponed and re-scheduled for Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 12:00pm/et and be aired on NBC and NBCSN. Pre-race coverage is scheduled for 11:00am/et on NBCSN. The NASCAR XFINITY Series race has been re-scheduled for Sunday Oct 9th, starting 45 minutes after the Sprint Cup race and be aired on NBCSN.

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sprint Cup race postponed; Saturday track activity postponed: NASCAR has postponed ALL track activity at Charlotte Motor Speedway for Saturday, October 8. The Bank of America 500 Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway has been postponed and re-scheduled for Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 12:00pm/et and be aired on NBC and NBCSN. Pre-race coverage is scheduled for 11:00am/et on NBCSN. The NASCAR XFINITY Series race has been re-scheduled for Sunday Oct 9th, starting 45 minutes after the Sprint Cup race and be aired on NBCSN.

Figured that was coming...

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Almost time for the green flag in Charlotte. I'm going with Happy Harvick to win today. Dark horse pick is Bowman.

I picked Bowman in my pool...lets hope he has a good day. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Logano in the wall again.

Harvick, no power.

Troubles for all the chase guys it seems.

Im not satisfied till the 48 has issues.... :lol:

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im not satisfied till the 48 has issues.... :lol:

Jimmie always does well when others have problems.

He's come close to a win at the last 2 races so this may be his chance to advance.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Jimmie always does well when others have problems.

He's come close to a win at the last 2 races so this may be his chance to advance.

I hope you re wrong.