Check your account email address ×

Curious case of the Obvious Faggot and the braindead mooks that cheer him

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I know, it's not supposed to make sense.

Here comes the transphobe laughing at a well respected politician because she confuses his delicate sensibilities.

the Minneapolis City Council elected two trans people this year. They were both on NPR yesterday discussing mostly nothing. Neither of them were intellectually stimulating or even appeared to be very sharp at all. In fact if I were a betting man I would bet they were elected for no other reason than the shock value of the fact they are trans.

To be perfectly honest they were quite irritating to listen too ......their voices were like nails on chalkboards. Listening to an obvious male try and talk effeminately is just retarded

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the Minneapolis City Council elected two trans people this year. They were both on NPR yesterday discussing mostly nothing. Neither of them were intellectually stimulating or even appeared to be very sharp at all. In fact if I were a betting man I would bet they were elected for no other reason than the shock value of the fact they are trans.

To be perfectly honest they were quite irritating to listen too ......their voices were like nails on chalkboards. Listening to an obvious male try and talk effeminately is just retarded

Wanna hear one make some sense? She's pretty fucking awesome if you ignore the fact that she's a Democrat.

Edited by Wildboer

nope.....cant listen to that person .....much less watch its mannerisms and blatant body language attempting to cover its gender. I totally support someones right to be whoever they want to be but I dont have to take them seriously 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope.....cant listen to that person .....much less watch its mannerisms and blatant body language attempting to cover its gender. I totally support someones right to be whoever they want to be but I dont have to take them seriously 

That's fine, they'll fix route 28 in Prince William County whether you watch or not.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That man could palm a watermelon... :lmao:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

This is true when read is, "That was a man, baby!" and false when read as, "That is a man, baby!" You're apparently too stupid to understand the difference though.

Fake tits and a dress don't make a woman Sally.

You're apparently too stupid to understand the difference though.

Just now, Wildboer said:

That's fine, they'll fix route 28 in Prince William County whether you watch or not.

and if he/she gets elected and does well good on them.....I just cant listen to her/him talk :lol: 

for fucks sakes take an assload of estrogen and sound less like a man man 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fake tits and a dress don't make a woman Sally.

You're apparently too stupid to understand the difference though.

I fuck men and women Snake, I don't give a flying fuck about the difference :lol:

Also fake tits? There's no fake tits there, that's what a male chest looks like in a dress... did you just look at dude boobs and call them fake tits?

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Erin Rogers the obvious faggot is shacked up with the most pathetic sporting figure in recent history :lol: the blatant cocksucker Erin and the shameless no talent Danica

A match truly made in Heaven :lol: I bet Danica is looking into reassignment surgery to satisfy Erin's insatiable thirst for cock 

Two losers......and a few million more cheering for them lolz 

Agreed.  Danica was a complete joke and it sounds like it was a mistake on Nascar's part.  But I don't follow it that much, just what I hear from people that do.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Truth is, and while I was never in "elbow rubbing" mode with the political side too much, most of the ones I have met along the way really aren't that intelligent.  They just aren't.  They may have an educated background (hardly an indicator of intellect) but they mostly walk around with "canned" talking points and "howdy's" but ask them anything other and they clearly are lost.  In other words, IMO, all they do is repeat talking points likened by their voters.  Election years spread out their points to be more general.  If you ever find abybody in the real world repeating a political figure as if they are all knowledgeable.  Run cuz, moron sheep alert!

Example, "Well, [Senator/Rep/Pres/etc..]_______________________ was talking about _____ issue the other day and they said..........................."  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Look at the fuckers who can’t fathom someone different from them try and cover their own insecurities and ignorance.  

Toolbag®

The perfect example of insecurity is running away for months when things didn't quite go wire to wire.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Look at the fuckers who can’t fathom someone different from them try and cover their own insecurities and ignorance.  

Why arent you critical of Erin like you are of "Gay Graham" ......I mean you claim your issue with Graham is his obvious homosexuality which he denies but you dont take the same stance with Erin Rogers. Very curious

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

Toolbag®

The perfect example of insecurity is running away for months when things didn't quite go wire to wire.

I much preferred the vacation I sent him on to the election one :lol: toolkit is such a perfect name 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you... you ran off like a little bitch too didn't you?

You’re a ‘toe-tapping’ Repug :lol: Thsts why WB triggers you - cause he is open about who he is while you’re still ‘toe-tapping’ in the bathroom stall...:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

i rest my case.  Selfie anyone....Hillary is a STAAAARRRRR!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I much preferred the vacation I sent him on to the election one :lol: toolkit is such a perfect name 

God damn it....That's right!  I gotta go edit my other post now.  :lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a ‘toe-tapping’ Repug :lol: Thsts why WB triggers you - cause he can; admit who he is while you’re still ‘toe-tapping’ in the bathroom stall...:snack:

One chicken shit standing up for another chicken shit.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

One chicken shit standing up for another chicken shit.

You’re the only chicken shit I see in the discussion :thumbsup:  Union Toe-tapper :lmao: