Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know all that much about Zambroni, but my boy Webba is a successful multi millionaire self employed businessman.  You pour fucking coffee for minimum wage......mmmmk?

I've already said I always liked Terry, relax gramps.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Not if you fuck her in the ass. :lol:

I was more thinking about the drinking side of it.  Not a chili ring guy myself.

Can either be getting some doggy, or holding her hair back as she pukes.  

Edited by racinfarmer

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just remember, there is thin line between doggy style and baby sitting.

Identifying that line and cutting people off before I have to mop up their puke is part of my job lolol

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know all that much about Zambroni, but my boy Webba is a successful multi millionaire self employed businessman.  You pour fucking coffee for minimum wage......mmmmk?

Thin skinned multi millionaire...

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who the fuck asked you to come over here and play tuff guy....go back to your safe space where everybody thinks you're the bees knees. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was more thinking about the drinking side of it.  Not a chili ring guy myself.

Can either be getting some doggy, or holding her hair back as she pukes.  

What about pulling her hair while fucking her from behind? That's kinda my favorite. :bc:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck asked you to come over here and play tuff guy....go back to your safe space where everybody thinks you're the bees knees. :thumbsup:

Jimmy with the upper cut outta nowhere!!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Identifying that line and cutting people off before I have to mop up their puke is part of my job lolol

You'd have loved my friend on his 21st birthday.  Fed him flaming blue Jesus shots until he puked, then had put a garbage bag over his head for the cab ride back to the hotel.  Probably looked like a kidnapping when we left that bar.  

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What about pulling her hair while fucking her from behind? That's kinda my favorite. :bc:

You do as you wish.  As long as you don't need to hoola-hoop f- her to try to get friction on both sides at the same time.

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thin skinned multi millionaire...

Maybe so, but I doubt he much gives a shit what anyone thinks.  Which is a distinct upside of being a self employed multi millionaire.  You notice he hasn't been around for a while, no?

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor angry Jim.  Help me out here, are you some kind of spokesman for this site?  Go pound out that hard on big fella, or better yet, put me on ignore.  Cuz you're getting to be an annoying mother fucker.   Surely, you must have some drive thru guy at Mickey D's you can take your frustrations out on   :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Jimmy with the upper cut outta nowhere!!! :lol:

Jims triggered.  I finally got sick of his bullshit, threw some back,  and now his true colors are on full display.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe so, but I doubt he much gives a shit what anyone thinks.  Which is a distinct upside of being a self employed multi millionaire.  You notice he hasn't been around for a while, no?

Poor angry Jim.  Help me out here, are you some kind of spokesman for this site?  Go pound out that hard on big fella, or better yet, put me on ignore.  Cuz you're getting to be an annoying mother fucker.   Surely, you must have some drive thru guy at Mickey D's you can take your frustrations out on   :dunno: 

Jims triggered.  I finally got sick of his bullshit, threw some back,  and now his true colors are on full display.

He use to swallow his togue on a regular basis....hell even Frankie use to smack him around  :lol:

This place wasnt good for his health.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor angry Jim.  Help me out here, are you some kind of spokesman for this site?  Go pound out that hard on big fella, or better yet, put me on ignore.  Cuz you're getting to be an annoying mother fucker.   Surely, you must have some drive thru guy at Mickey D's you can take your frustrations out on    :dunno

:  

What bullshit is that Mark...oh you mean I disagreed with you after you jumped into a thread that Fordy started with my name in the title and you started dictating how I should respond and then said I all I want to do is argue? Fuck dude your schtick is worn out just like you....go to bed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DAVE said:

He use to swallow his togue on a regular basis....hell even Frankie use to smack him around  :lol:

This place wasnt good for his health.

Ok :dunno:   You win!  Lets be honest, this place probably isnt' good for anyones health, certainly not frustrated types like Snacks  :lol:  :wtf: 

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You'd have loved my friend on his 21st birthday.  Fed him flaming blue Jesus shots until he puked, then had put a garbage bag over his head for the cab ride back to the hotel.  Probably looked like a kidnapping when we left that bar.  

You do as you wish.  As long as you don't need to hoola-hoop f- her to try to get friction on both sides at the same time.

I prefer breaking up fights to cleaning up after the pukers, luckily we have barbacks to do the cleaning for us most of the time lol

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok :dunno:   You win!  Lets be honest, this place probably isnt' good for anyones health, certainly not frustrated types like Snacks  :lol:  :wtf: 

Not frustrated whatsoever Mark....it's obvious you just need to be surrounded by backslappers.:thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What bullshit is that Mark...oh you mean I disagreed with you after you jumped into a thread that Fordy started with my name in the title and you started dictating how I should respond and then said I all I want to do is argue? 

You made a nonsense statement, and my capital crime, apparently, according to you, was that I called you on it, and the rest is history.  Seriously,  I dont enjoy arguing with people all day every day.  You seem to enjoy it.  Cool for you.  I'm just saying you should enjoy it with other people.  I have way too much good stuff going on in my life to want to waste very much time with this retardation. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You made a nonsense statement, and my capital crime, apparently, according to you, was that I called you on it, and the rest is history.  Seriously,  I dont enjoy arguing with people all day every day.  You seem to enjoy it.  Cool for you.  I'm just saying you should enjoy it with other people.  I have way too much good stuff going on in my life to want to waste very much time with this retardation. :bc: 

And you enjoying pontificating without being questioned and if you have so much going on in your wonderful life why are you here posting at almost midnight? If it's retardation as you call it just leave...nobody really gives a Fuck.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How much you had to drink tonight? :lol:

Serious question.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you enjoying pontificating without being questioned and if you have so much going on in your wonderful life why are you here posting at almost midnight? If it's retardation as you call it just leave...nobody really gives a Fuck.:thumbsup:

Well im stayin at a holiday inn express tonight. :lol: