Check your account email address ×

Flynn is a liar

This is what smart analysts said right from the start. If mueller wanted to use Flynn as any kinda of witness he ruined his credibility right from the start by charging him for lying and making false statements. It was either a completely Bone Head move of Flynn doesn’t really have anything 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is what smart analysts said right from the start. If mueller wanted to use Flynn as any kinda of witness he ruined his credibility right from the start by charging him for lying and making false statements. It was either a completely Bone Head move of Flynn doesn’t really have anything 

Bingo. Mueller torpedoed his own investigation with that charge to Flynn. If Flynn actually had anything... But i'm guessing he didn't.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yep, even some wapo reporter called that today on talk radio. They know they have next to nothing solid on Flynn and this is a dead end. 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

On huffpo today:

”TRUMP LEGAL TEAM MAY MOVE TO DISCREDIT FLYNN!!!!”

*according to people familiar with the strategy 

:lol: 

I saw that today too.  And laughed and laughed....then had to read it again to make sure they were serious.  Then laughed and laughed.  I mean.....  :lol:

Then I felt sorry for MC and the rest of the retards as they swallowed the hook and it set hard in thier stomach wall.  :lmao: