Check your account email address ×

Tax cuts vs Obamacare

f7ben

Obamacare cost far more and did nothing to help. I believe conservative estimates put the ACA at a cost of over 2.5 trillion. Who did it help? Almost no one

Tax cuts while irresponsible right now at least put cash in peoples pockets that they will spend. The ACA did the exact opposite.

2 pieces of signature legislation rammed through without much time to examine and down party lines

I'll take the tax cuts

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obamacare cost far more and did nothing to help. I believe conservative estimates put the ACA at a cost of over 2.5 trillion. Who did it help? Almost no one

Tax cuts while irresponsible right now at least put cash in peoples pockets that they will spend. The ACA did the exact opposite.

2 pieces of signature legislation rammed through without much time to examine and down party lines

I'll take the tax cuts

Depends on if you had pre-existing conditions as well though. If you did, ACA means a lot more than a couple thousand. For the rest of us, I’d agree with you. Can’t wait to see how much blow and hookers I can get with my return. RUMSPRINGAAAAAA!!

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Depends on if you had pre-existing conditions as well though. If you did, ACA means a lot more than a couple thousand. For the rest of us, I’d agree with you. Can’t wait to see how much blow and hookers I can get with my return. RUMSPRINGAAAAAA!!

Sure , there were a few little nuggets of decency in the ACA ....but mostly it was the largest tax raise and expansion of government in history. It raised prices and slashed benefits on those who work and had healthcare. It was the biggest piece of shit ever written. Yet we get to listen to faggots like Slingrider cry about the deficit now :lol: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure , there were a few little nuggets of decency in the ACA ....but mostly it was the largest tax raise and expansion of government in history. It raised prices and slashed benefits on those who work and had healthcare. It was the biggest piece of shit ever written. Yet we get to listen to faggots like Slingrider cry about the deficit now :lol: 

well at least the money was going to help the poor folks and those down on their luck. now we are helping those who don't need it. remember caring about those people Benjamin? fucking hack.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"almost no one". only you and several other people on the site :lol:do you have amnesia dumb fuck?

Do you ya fucking moron??? I never benefited one bit from that shit. In fact I lost my cadillac plan and am on an HSA now mostly because of it. My wife has no pre-existings as you have alluded too and been corrected on like 40 times now you fucking brain dead moron 

You are so fucking retarded you cant recall from day to day what you have been owned on 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well at least the money was going to help the poor folks and those down on their luck. now we are helping those who don't need it. remember caring about those people Benjamin? fucking hack.

No...it didnt help the down trodden at all....they would have gotten care one way or another. This plan fucked working people and that was it 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you ya fucking moron??? I never benefited one bit from that shit. In fact I lost my cadillac plan and am on an HSA now mostly because of it. My wife has no pre-existings as you have alluded too and been corrected on like 40 times now you fucking brain dead moron 

You are so fucking retarded you cant recall from day to day what you have been owned on 

well luckily for you that history is gone or I'd own your ass once again in here. something happened with your wife and I know damn well you praised a portion of the ACA that helped you out.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well luckily for you that history is gone or I'd own your ass once again in here. something happened with your wife and I know damn well you praised a portion of the ACA that helped you out.

No , it didnt you fucking retard. I praised the pre-existing rules of the ACA because they make sense

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'll take the tax cuts

Tax cuts are good because everyone is going to need more money to pay for higher HI premiums and health care costs. It's going to go up double digits again next year. #winning

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

poor people already paid zero for there,health care shit head