Check your account email address ×

Greta Van Fleet

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

some great songs so far, local station plays them daily

although many are saying LED like which is true I guess, but I am think singer is more of a DEO guy

nice for older peeps

Agreed more DIO than Plant IMO, but certainly an heavy Zep influence on much of it including the singer. These kids will only get better. Just nice to see some young kids going back to the roots of Blues based rock and roll.

Just now, Muskoka Rider said:

Agreed more DIO than Plant IMO, but certainly an heavy Zep influence on much of it including the singer. These kids will only get better. Just nice to see some young kids going back to the roots of Blues based rock and roll.

There are more bands you just got to find them

here is an interesting band Tame Impala kind of a techno YES? not sure how to describe them - you may know the sone Elephant (old floydish )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQXSLRrshQ

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was gonna make a thread about GVF .....never heard of them but since they are going to be at the show I am going to in the spring I gave a listen. Its good stuff

how is this poss do you not own a radio . fuck 8 to 10 times a day on 93x for a long time now

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was gonna make a thread about GVF .....never heard of them but since they are going to be at the show I am going to in the spring I gave a listen. Its good stuff

You will definitely want to see them live 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Another Michigan rocking band

Josh, Jake and Sam are cousins of one of my wife's best friends. I've never met Sam, but I saw Jake and Josh at her wedding when they were 3. 

19 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Vinyl EP now available. 

So are you saying it's now available on actual vinyl? 

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You will definitely want to see them live 

Josh, Jake and Sam are cousins of one of my wife's best friends. I've never met Sam, but I saw Jake and Josh at her wedding when they were 3. 

So are you saying it's now available on actual vinyl? 

limited release of vinyl-  seems all the cool kids are liking vinyl again although i would think the whole change in production quality being digital start to finish outside the pressing really makes it nothing but nostalgia. 

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

limited release of vinyl-  seems all the cool kids are liking vinyl again although i would think the whole change in production quality being digital start to finish outside the pressing really makes it nothing but nostalgia. 

it is for total tools .  most fake pretentious shit around . then you talk to one of them about it you know they sit around smelling there farts in wine glasses enjoying the bouquet.

I don't get to listen to it that often because I have such a short work commute but I find NPR to be fine. Certainly much better than the likes of MSNBC, CNN and Fox. 

Edited by SSFB

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I don't get to listen to it that often because I have such a short work commute but I find NPR to be fine. Certainly much better than the likes of MSNBC, CNN and Fox. 

They still have some bias but are far better at offering opposing viewpoints and certainly a somewhat more objective perspective