Check your account email address ×

Republicans denounce Trump as confrontation with Muslim parents escalates

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

There's no media bias! Just ask Slope or MC 

Of course not.

Just for fun........Google Trump back lash / Hillary back lash.  

Hillary: He viciously attacked that woman......  :lol:

LIAR.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. Simply reporting Rump in his own words is now manipulation by the media :snack:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.

LIAR.

:snack:

Yet, they will start thread after thread about FAUX NEWS being bias, while denying liberal bias.

I would like to write it off as pure stupidity, but I think more and more it is just plain dishonesty.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine the shit storm if Trump would of replied " that man is confused" .

If anything it reaffirms the bias & corruption that plays out daily in our media.

All Trump had to say was what Mike Pence said and moved on, but again that temperament that disqualifies him from being POTUS came into play.

Mike Pence

Captain Humayun Khan is an American hero and his family, like all Gold Star families, should be cherished by every American," the statement says.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All Trump had to say was what Mike Pence said and moved on, but again that temperament that disqualifies him from being POTUS came into play.

Mike Pence

Was Mike pense personaly attacked?

Only a pussy would of not of responded to that man's criticism.

Christ, you have called me names and personally attacked me for just disagreeing with your opinion.

Just now, Cold War said:

Was Mike pense personaly attacked?

Only a pussy would of not of responded to that man's criticism.

Christ, you have called me names and personally attacked me for just disagreeing with your opinion.

Are you sure about that? 

Temperament, Trump does not have what it takes to be POTUS and many Republicans understand this as is evidenced by the many Republicans who are going public with there disgust in what Trump displays.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you sure about that? 

Temperament, Trump does not have what it takes to be POTUS and many Republicans understand this as is evidenced by the many Republicans who are going public with there disgust in what Trump displays.

What makes  you so sure Hillary does?  The fact that she only speaks from written speeches from teleprompters tells you she has the correct temperament?

The absolute verifiable lies about the sniper, emails, Benghazi attack doesn't tell you she is not fit to be POTUS?

Here's the left leaning Politifact on her lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/

More lies.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/caught-top-5-hillary-clinton-lies/#.V59wd_krKUk

Scary to think that someone who is a pathological liar is the wanted temperament to be POTUS.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What makes  you so sure Hillary does?  The fact that she only speaks from written speeches from teleprompters tells you she has the correct temperament?

The absolute verifiable lies about the sniper, emails, Benghazi attack doesn't tell you she is not fit to be POTUS?

Here's the left leaning Politifact on her lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/

More lies.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/caught-top-5-hillary-clinton-lies/#.V59wd_krKUk

Please post up when Clinton says something so stupid that she not only pisses off the Republicans but the Democrats too.

Trump is unhinged and the country see's this, the R's are hoping to save the Senate and minimize losses in the House, the WH is now a 2020 project.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Please post up when Clinton says something so stupid that she not only pisses off the Republicans but the Democrats too.

Trump is unhinged and the country see's this, the R's are hoping to save the Senate and minimize losses in the House, the WH is now a 2020 project.

Not valid because dems will back dems no matter what.  That is blatantly obvious with Clinton's dishonesty.   People in her party should be outraged over her lies.  

Trump is not a long time member of the GOP so its no surprise the establishment would not like some of the things he says.   He is not one of them like Hillary is to the Dems.  

You should understand this.  

So being a pathological liar doesn't matter to you?

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Are you sure about that? 

Yup, I remember, I agreed with some posts you made on the old FS about the name calling and insults bringing down the forum.

So, I found it a little odd you would come on the new forum and engage in that behavior.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That is funny.

Are  Bernie supporters Dems?

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.

LIAR.

The "Hillary backlash" reports come back and direct to Trump articals  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

That is funny.

Are  Bernie supporters Dems?

Opps!  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Opps!  I don't recall GOP protests in Cleveland by people in the GOP like I do recall Sanders (Democrats) protesting inside and outside the Dem convention.  

The Sanders protesters were healthy for the Dem party, the Dems let there voices be heard unlike Mr. Trump who responds to protesters in a negative way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Countless hearings and in all of them......exonerated.

That fact is easily ignored by are good friends on the right :lol: The media is picking on Rump and protecting Hillary :nuts:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Countless hearings and in all of them......exonerated.

:lmao: The "hearings" are just a small part of her historical dishonesty.   

No need to debate her or Trump with you anymore.  You're obviously just another Snowrider.  Blind partisanship.   :taunt: 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Vince :owned: you :D

Because Obama's Justice Department didn't file charges even when they admitted she broke the law and her husband unethically intervened in the investigation?  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Because Obama's Justice Department didn't file charges even when they admitted she broke the law.  :lmao:

Has Obama' justice department been in control for the past 40 years? :snack:

The Donald hasn't learned how to use a filter - that's hard to dispute.  I can't even imagine the pain of losing a son this way.  However, it was the soldier's father and mother who stood on the stage for the DNC to politicize their son's death in service to the nation - and continue to do so.  

• Like 1