Check your account email address ×

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It must be a Minnesota thing because Preston is a big Patriots fan and if you accuse him of being a bandwagon jumper he goes full retard with anger. :lol:

The butter prince (young jammin) and I were triggering the shit out of Preston and his love for Dom Grady and the Pats. He’s like zambhro, they don’t even watch football. They just think their outfits are cute and like to know who the big stars are dating. It’s like TMZ... 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His mind just cant get around how fucking gay that is.....its like what a chick would do. "Oh...I like their colors....Im gonna be their fan@@@!!!!!"

He was fucking cheering for the packers too :lol: 

Gnarly ownage right there. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The butter prince (young jammin) and I were triggering the shit out of Preston and his love for Dom Grady and the Pats. He’s like zambhro, they don’t even watch football. They just think their outfits are cute and like to know who the big stars are dating. It’s like TMZ... 

Every once in awhile I give him shit about it on TBP and he just snaps and starts in with personal insults and everything....it's awesome! :lol:

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Whose high Ryanne :dunno: 

Straight nonsense. Bama had a weak schedule, didn’t play in their conference championship, and the team they got beat by got curb stomped. OSU got robbed. Good, now they will change it to a 6-8 team playoff. As it should be. Should be all the power 5 champs, and gives you one or three at large who should be in. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Straight nonsense. Bama had a weak schedule, didn’t play in their conference championship, and the team they got beat by got curb stomped. OSU got robbed. Good, now they will change it to a 6-8 team playoff. As it should be. Should be all the power 5 champs, and gives you one or three at large who should be in. 

Ohio State lost to Iowa by 31 points and had 2 losses....Bama is better.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Man...you having some sore losses in the great red state of WI has got you losing your fucking mind!  Walk it off and simmer down.  Don't feel so bad.  Most men in Madison aren't expected to throw a tight spiral anyway. Just knowing enough to at least hold it right should impress the ladies (and men).

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...you having some sore losses in the great red state of WI has got you losing your fucking mind!  Walk it off and simmer down.  Don't feel so bad.  Most men in Madison aren't expected to throw a tight spiral anyway. Just knowing enough to at least hold it right should impress the ladies (and men).

:lmao:

I’m sorry this is a thread for people who understand football.. pop smoke cherry. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m sorry this is a thread for people who understand football.. pop smoke cherry. 

Ouch....you think I don't understand football becuase it's my preferred 2nd sport?  

Ok....fine!  You're wrong but I'll "pop smoke".  But only because I want to put a smile on your face. :lol:

Pop smoke.jpg

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ouch....you think I don't understand football becuase it's my preferred 2nd sport?  

Ok....fine!  You're wrong but I'll "pop smoke".  But only because I want to put a smile on your face. :lol:

Pop smoke.jpg

No balls, you won’t fling it into the street. No pyro, no party. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No balls, you won’t fling it into the street. No pyro, no party. 

I got a cul-de-sac of old neighbors that had to replace their windows one 4th  that would strongly disagree.  I tried to tell them!!  Nobody listens to me so....epic flash bank.  At least they ran like hell when I told them to.

:lol: