• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1trailmaker

• Jimmy Snacks

• ckf

• Blackstar

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Danzig the douche nozzle was apparently knocked out at an airport by a member of all bands.....Def Leppard :lol:hope it wasn't the drummer :guzzle:

was it because of his wide stance ?  cant believe he made enough off the misfits to afford to fly

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

was it because of his wide stance ?  cant believe he made enough off the misfits to afford to fly

I actually liked the misfits. Don't tell anyone :lol:. What was that song they had?  Teenage fuck stick or something?  

I liked a lot of early 80s punk . big black/ the meat men/ suicidal tendency's/social distortion/circle jerks /

it was pretty cool in the ealy to mid 80s 1st Ave would have mid day all ages shows . it was crazy hundreds of kids skipping school to go to punk shows at 1st ave  all the time . then if you jst hung out low key for a few hours you could  stay and drink all night and see the same show  . ah the good old days

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JaneMorgan said:

Thanks for all the videos. I really enjoyed it a lot.

did you listen to them all .lol I have done prob 45 to 50% start to finish prob 20% gave a chance to at lest a min and others just pass them up

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I liked a lot of early 80s punk . big black/ the meat men/ suicidal tendency's/social distortion/circle jerks /

it was pretty cool in the ealy to mid 80s 1st Ave would have mid day all ages shows . it was crazy hundreds of kids skipping school to go to punk shows at 1st ave  all the time . then if you jst hung out low key for a few hours you could  stay and drink all night and see the same show  . ah the good old days

Love Social Distortion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I bought 2 of their albums years ago. One was totally awesome, the other was as if Buzz Killington produced it:flush:

• Like 1