Check your account email address ×

Really ISIS?

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We could stop funding them.

They have sand , oil, and heroin.

How long do you think they would last without our money.

they wouldnt have had heroin even if the CIA wouldnt have set that up for them

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

exactly.....at every step our meddling has created the crisis.....how anyone could think that more meddling is the solution simply blows my mind

So you are saying we keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome, what is the definition of that?

• Gold Member

We really need afganistan if we want to ween ourselves off fossil fuel.  Afganistan is one of the last hopes of not being at the chinese will on green energy.  China is already establishing its play in afganistan after we found what we found during the war there.  I think China will beat us to fuck as we are to politically correct to utilize afgsnistans wealth to our benefit....  So china will

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its not an easy issue.   Ben is right the more we fight the more we create to some extent.  Issue is if we don't do anything they get stronger and more bold knowing they are "winning."

Probably the best method is cutting off their money supply.  Russia and Iran do not support them so they would have a tough time getting weapons.   Of course Obama and Hillary didn't help that either.   

The only way it really ends is a cultural change inside Islam itself.   Reality is that will never happen.   Too many of them too fucked up and continued teaching the youth the ways of Jihad.  

Just think of the war ahead if the two sides of Islam stop killing each other and join together.

I do find it interesting that ISIS refuses to fuck with Israel yet.   Maybe proof they are afraid of an all out no holds barred fight.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

i guess I'm thick..show me how we are funding the extremist terrorist.

By supporting the Rebels in Syria and ousting Qaddafi in Libya.  They became ISIS.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By supporting the Rebels in Syria and ousting Qaddafi in Libya.  They became ISIS.  

No, that is wrong isis was started in Iraq, and the former members of Iraq's  republican guard were the start of isis.

16 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well we need the oil right..does that mean that we are supporting terrorist really?

Unfortunately, yes.

Americans  would have to pay more in the short term, but they would collapse without the dollar.

Had a Indian immigrant in the other day, really smart guy, he was laughing about how Americans are fooled into believing the Saudis are our friends.

Edited by Cold War

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, that is wrong isis was started in Iraq, and the former members of Iraq's  republican guard were the start of isis.

Started in Iraq but not all of them were Iraqi.  Others were fighters who came into Iraq from Syria and other nations.  It was formed by a Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as Al Qaeda in Iraq or AQI.  When the Syrian conflict grew ISIS sent Iraqi and Syrian fighters there.  I was pointing out our support for them early, not where it began.  

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unfortunately, yes.

Americans  would have to pay more in the short term, but they would collapse without the dollar.

Had a Indian immigrant in the other day, really smart guy, he was laughing about how Americans are fooled into believing the Saudis are our friends.

So what you're essentially saying is that most Muslims are for Jihad?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Started in Iraq but not all of them were Iraqi.  Others were fighters who came into Iraq from Syria and other nations.  It was formed by a Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as Al Qaeda in Iraq or AQI.  When the Syrian conflict grew ISIS sent Iraqi and Syrian fighters there.  I was pointing out our support for them early, not where it began.  

Syrian fighters were fighting against us in Iraq and weapons were smuggled in from there as well, long before  isis existed and the fact that Libya,  gaddaffi had carried out terrorist attacks against the US meant he needed to die.

No one single action or series of actions ever did the damage to the ME that the overthrowing of Iraq has done, to lay the blame of the civil war in Syria on the US is wrong as is to claim that isis exists because gaddafi was overthrown. 

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Syrian fighters were fighting against us in Iraq and weapons were smuggled in from there as well, long before  isis existed and the fact that Libya,  gaddaffi had carried out terrorist attacks against the US meant he needed to die.

No one single action or series of actions ever did the damage to the ME that the overthrowing of Iraq has done, to lay the blame of the civil war in Syria on the US is wrong as is to claim that isis exists because gaddafi was overthrown. 

I never made any of those claims other than Syrian fighters in Iraq fighting against us.  

Overthrowing Iraq would not have led to ISIS if we were not in such a rush to leave.  You cannot overthrow a govt and think you won't have to be there for decades.   If you don't have the resolve for the long haul then stay out.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

So what you're essentially saying is that most Muslims are for Jihad?

No, what I'm saying is our money works itself into the hands of terrorists.

Most Muslims are against western culture.

Jihad or not .........They treat their women like animals, and they don't want them getting any funny ideas about equality.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Jihad or not .........They treat their women like animals, and they don't want them getting any funny ideas about equality.

Through their gov or whatever you want to call it?

Just now, Cold War said:

Its amazing to see the lefts hate for Christianity yet acceptance of Islam.   Someone can be against the act of homosexuality or gay marriage but still be accepting of the person and that is somehow wrong yet Muslims regularly kill homosexuals and they are simply misunderstood.   Its mind boggling.  

45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unfortunately, yes.

One more thing..just because we buy tons of chit from China does that mean we are supporting communism?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its amazing to see the lefts hate for Christianity yet acceptance of Islam.   Someone can be against the act of homosexuality or gay marriage but still be accepting of the person and that is somehow wrong yet Muslims regularly kill homosexuals and they are simply misunderstood.   Its mind boggling.  

But the dems will say it's just the extremist doing that..what is the truth?