Check your account email address ×

poo guys

do any of you know if the Polaris Extreme Running boards are actually stronger than the  junk they are putting on the axsis  rmk now?how about the Brandt boards ?   buds axsis rear connecting arm busted with a small tree hit 2nd ride out . 1 more reason glue sucks all new board for a busted bracket WTF

also looking at the skinz and B&M stuff but I am not a fan of the round tube along tunnel always gathers snow and ice . I like the BDX with the flat bar along tunnel but they don't do Poo.

any others you guys know of?

helping a bud get his list of shit together so he has it all for when I fly out to LA for Halloween and sled wrenching long weekend   

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Skinz is out of Paynesville, so if it doesn't work, you can drive there in under 2 hours and throw it through their front door.  

not a big skinz fan my self . I can get there stuff pretty cheep but try not to . the old man was cool but the kids are arrogant cunts who don't give 2 shits about customer service or even making sure the correct parts get in the correct box  

I have had a few sets of the B&M same round bar on tunnel as skinz not a fan.

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not a big skinz fan my self . I can get there stuff pretty cheep but try not to . the old man was cool but the kids are arrogant cunts who don't give 2 shits about customer service or even making sure the correct parts get in the correct box  

I have had a few sets of the B&M same round bar on tunnel as skinz not a fan.

I drove past their facility not long ago.  Pretty bare parking lot.  Not sure if it is just that small or if they are kind of on hard times right now.

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I drove past their facility not long ago.  Pretty bare parking lot.  Not sure if it is just that small or if they are kind of on hard times right now.

well when you fuck up WPS orders non stop for 5 yrs your largest customer tends to not order as much of your crap and start pushing other manufactures offerings .  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats wrong with stock AXYS boards?  Other than the toe holds that I find to be too tight, I think they're pretty strong, and empty out snow as good as any board out there. :dunno:  

Its a mountain riding thing....

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats wrong with stock AXYS boards?  Other than the toe holds that I find to be too tight, I think they're pretty strong, and empty out snow as good as any board out there. :dunno:  

Besides the toe holds like you mentioned absolutely nothing is wrong with stock Pro running boards. 

If one cracked after being hit it was either a hard hit or one that happened to hit it just right. If it were me i would disconnect the cast part of the board and weld it back together. Even fabricating a new rear bracket out of chromolly would be simple and much less expensive than new running boards. 

Fix what your buddy has and move on. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Besides the toe holds like you mentioned absolutely nothing is wrong with stock Pro running boards. 

If one cracked after being hit it was either a hard hit or one that happened to hit it just right. If it were me i would disconnect the cast part of the board and weld it back together. Even fabricating a new rear bracket out of chromolly would be simple and much less expensive than new running boards. 

Fix what your buddy has and move on. 

Exactly...but youre not cool if you dont change your boards though... :news:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

he slid sidways in to a tree and snapped that skidoo thin rear mount .  I think the Axis rmk rear mount is much more thin wall than the old pro mount. if it was not for the glued parts it would be a 5 min fix .but you can't even buy just the bracket .  that is why I am asking about there catalog aftermarket boards 

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he slid sidways in to a tree and snapped that skidoo thin rear mount .  I think the Axis rmk rear mount is much more thin wall than the old pro mount. if it was not for the glued parts it would be a 5 min fix .but you can't even buy just the bracket .  that is why I am asking about there catalog aftermarket boards 

Ahh....good to know :bc:   The boards themselves seem pretty stout.  Knock on wood, I haven't trashed any running boards in my years...most everything else though :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahh....good to know :bc:   The boards themselves seem pretty stout.  Knock on wood, I haven't trashed any running boards in my years...most everything else though :lol: 

I like there,boards best out of all oem but we were all surprised at how thin walled that rear mount was . it makes,a stock skidoo fr bumper look thick 

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

btw rolling through your part of town right now. thinking about a quick stop in to sugar daddy's lol . on my way to longville to get the cabin ready for winter and pull the boats,

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

btw rolling through your part of town right now. thinking about a quick stop in to sugar daddy's lol . on my way to longville to get the cabin ready for winter and pull the boats,

I had to run out and throw my work laptop onto the railroad tracks just now.