Check your account email address ×

DNC is corrupt as ever.

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - Two male Vermont delegates to the Democratic National Convention who were replaced by women have filed a complaint with the convention's credentials committee.

The complaint says the national party this month ordered the state party to replace Vermont Sen. Tim Ashe and long-time party stalwart Ken Dean with women so the delegation would be "gender balanced."

Dean and Ashe were elected as delegates June 11. They and their two female replacements support Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders for president over presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.

Dean says the real imbalance wasn't with elected delegates but so-called superdelegates, who are elected officials and party leaders. Eight of 10 Vermont superdelegates are men.

A spokesman for the DNC didn't immediately respond Thursday to a request for comment.

The four-day convention begins Monday in Philadelphia.

1 minute ago, Catalina said:

Seems like typical Dem stuff to me. Low level people subjected to arbitrary rules due to political correctness. But the people at the top are insulated from it. 

Those people at the top run the whole show.  They run the smoke machines and keep the minions in a fog.

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You think her crew will take the high road come sunday or will it be a Trump bash through and through?

Has any clinton ever taken the high road?  I don't think she has much to talk about without trump.  It will be about more social programs and bashing republicans.

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, Catalina said:

Seems like typical Dem stuff to me. Low level people subjected to arbitrary rules due to political correctness. But the people at the top are insulated from it. 

It's there party and there convention, and I would bet dollars to donuts that it won't be run like that amateur event in Cleveland.

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's there party and there convention, and I would bet dollars to donuts that it won't be run like that amateur event in Cleveland.

What's the main theme for dnc?

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think they will make another run at striking God from the platform?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Could not find any brown people to hold the signs for 'Make America One Again'... :lmao: FRAUD :lol: 

Of course we all know Rump is a pathological liar:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

:lies:

What do you mean..... Hillary is known for her honesty. 9_9

I'm hoping someone made that graph  as a joke, but considering the source.