Check your account email address ×

Children shooting stats in Chicago.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize Doe Dumber 254 has an IQ hovering around 70 and barely makes 40k/year.  Yet he has his nose buried up the R establishment so far he's lost.  He's a useful idiot who parrots all the right wing talking points while pretending to be an independent.  I'm a liberal and proud of it - I don't pander to people who disagree with me or,pander to those who do.  DOE dumber 253 panders to the right wingers on the forum because he's too dumb to think for himself.  

If Congress is a reflection of us here..somebody help us. 

Division well get us nowhere fast.

Here.

Picture just two people on a boat.

A dem and a repub.

There is a hole in the boat and someone needs to stick their finger in it.

But both say that they are the most qualified to steer the boat and argue about that,so the problem went unresolved and the boat sank because of ego's.

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

As with most discussions here, within 3 or 4 post things will get convoluted beyond belief.

We have to start somewhere where most could agree..common ground.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize Doe Dumber 254 has an IQ hovering around 70 and barely makes 40k/year.  Yet he has his nose buried up the R establishment so far he's lost.  He's a useful idiot who parrots all the right wing talking points while pretending to be an independent.  I'm a liberal and proud of it - I don't pander to people who disagree with me or,pander to those who do.  DOE dumber 253 panders to the right wingers on the forum because he's too dumb to think for himself.  

snowbeavis just proved your point.  Once he is beat, he resorts to insults and personal attacks.  That is why I try not to respond to his drivel.  Zambrowski will kick his ass soon enough.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

snowbeavis just proved your point.  And that is why I try not to respond to his drivel.  Zambrowski will kick his ass soon enough.

I know..I gave him to much credit a few post back.

but I thought that might encourage him to post up some ideas that could be usefully..my bad. 

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I know..I gave him to much credit a few post back.

but I thought that might encourage him to post up some ideas that could be usefully..my bad. 

Promoting single motherhood and deadbeat fathers through social programs is NOT the way to fix the issue. 

You have to promote family values, but as soon as a politician starts doing that, liberals label them as jebus freaks and bible thumpers.  They don't have any answers to fix this problem and honestly, with guys like snowbeavis, they won't come up with any.  Younger people right now are starting to see the left as they are, old hippies that keep saying one thing and doing the opposite.  They have gotten away with it for a long time, but I really think that time is almost over.  Hard work, ethics and honesty are values that liberals hate and yet they are starting to catch on again.

Edited by racer254

Look Vinny if I was the boss there i would use the laws on the books.

Bring in all kinds of cops and arrest everybody I could.

Littering..loitering ..spitting on the sidewalk..jaywalking ..anything and everything.

I would do it for weeks on end.

I wish they would try that here in Rochester even.

Would people really be against doing this?

Because that is what I would do.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look Vinny if I was the boss there i would use the laws on the books.

Bring in all kinds of cops and arrest everybody I could.

Littering..loitering ..spitting on the sidewalk..jaywalking ..anything and everything.

I would do it for weeks on end.

I wish they would try that here in Rochester even.

Would people really be against doing this?

Because that is what I would do.

I would be all for it.  You need to get rid of thug activity and it starts with them disrespecting their own neighborhoods.  Doe anyone actually believe that having the mother of a dead thug speak is going to provide a path to unity? 

Stacey Dash put it pretty well:

"When you get stuff for free, you have no self-worth. When you have no self-worth, you become depressed, addicted and either abused or an abuser. This is what perpetuates the cycle of violence in inner cities. We don't need free stuff. We need opportunities."

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Promoting single motherhood and deadbeat fathers through social programs is NOT the way to fix the issue. 

You have to promote family values, but as soon as a politician starts doing that, liberals label them as jebus freaks and bible thumpers.  They don't have any answers to fix this problem and honestly, with guys like snowbeavis, they won't come up with any.  Younger people right now are starting to see the left as they are, old hippies that keep saying one thing and doing the opposite.  They have gotten away with it for a long time, but I really think that time is almost over.  Hard work, ethics and honesty is the values that liberals hate and yet they are starting to catch on again.

Yeah well the dems use the word compassion very effectively and you're right they love to classify us as Jesus freaks.

Those in power want to keep it..those who are not in power ain't happy and are trying to get it from the ones that have it..that is priority one and it's wrong but that's the system we have.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doe Dumber - you dodge the questions because you're not smart enough to,answer questions fhaf in love critical thinking.  You're an R because you're a simpleton.  

Family vslues?  Look at the list and all the red states.  How come family values hasn't lifted them from poverty?  

The Most Poverty Stricken Areas In The United States

In 2012, the average household income was basically unchanged, according to reports from the U.S. Census Bureau. This is even with the fact that the U.S. had added over 2.2 million jobs during the year.

The fact is that the country is considered stagnant, which continues to hold it in a bad place. As the U.S. economy continues to struggle, the rich states are remaining rich and the poor states are remaining poor. The following list will highlight the 10 poorest states in the U.S. and contributing factors that put this in this ranking.

10. Oklahoma

The median household income for people living in Oklahoma is $44,312, which places it at 17.2 percent below the national poverty line. The income in this state was a total of $7,000 below the national median for 2012. This state is also among the lowest in the nation health insurance, with a total of 18 percent of the state’s population not having coverage.

9. South Carolina

Train Station, Hampton, SC

South Carolina has a median household income that averages to be $43,107, putting it at 18.3 percent below the nation’s poverty line. Much like a number of other states, the household income of South Carolina suffered by a significant amount during the recession period that lasted from 2008 to 2012. Even though the unemployment rate within the country decreased between 2011 and 2012, the state is still tied for seventh place with a 9.1 percent rate of unemployment.

8. Louisiana

The state of Louisiana currently holds a median household income of $42,944 and sits at 19.9 percent below the nation’s poverty line. Approximately 20 percent of the residents in Louisiana lived under the poverty line during 2012, only being higher than New Mexico and Mississippi. Additionally, during 2012 there were also over 18 percent of households that received food stamps

7. Tennessee

In Tennessee the median household income is $42,764, placing it at 17.9 percent below the poverty line. Between 2001 and 2012 the unemployment rate in Tennessee dropped from 9.3 percent to only 8.0 percent, which was one of the largest reductions in the entire U.S. Even with a reduction of the unemployment rate, there were many other measures that hindered the state from substantial economic improvement.

6. New Mexico

The median household income for New Mexico is currently $42,558, which places the state at 20.8 percent below the national poverty line. While the household income for New Mexico during 2012 was among the lowest, the biggest issue for the state was its poverty level. In 2012, every one in five residents were living below the poverty line. In fact, it was estimated that up to 7.6 percent of households in the state were considered at the extreme poverty level, making an annual salary less than $10,000 per year.

5. Kentucky

For Kentucky the median household income was situated at $41,724, which placed the state at 19.4 percent below the poverty line. By many measures, Kentucky is considered the most poverty stricken state in the entire U.S. Approximately 18 percent of the residents of the state received food stamps in 2012, which had increased from 17.4 percent from the previous year. A positive development in the state was the fact that the unemployment level fell from 9.5 percent down to 8.2 percent.

4. Alabama

In Alabama, the median household income was $41,574, which placed the state with 19.0 percent of residents below the poverty line. The good news is that the unemployment rate for the state of Alabama is only 7.3 percent, which is far below the national average. Even with this substantial improvement for the state, there were still 6.7 percent of families making less than $10,000 annually.

3. West Virginia

West Virginia has a median income for households that is $40,196. Even with the decline of most states incomes during the recession in 2008, West Virginia remained mostly unchanged. Even with this fact, the median income for the state was still ranked third lowest in the entire United States. This is mainly attributed to the fact that a large amount of the population of West Virginia is employed in low paying jobs, such as agriculture, fishing, forestry and retail.

2. Arkansas

For 2012, Arkansas residents received a median annual income of $40,112 and only one of three states that had a median income that was more than $10,000 lower than the median for the U.S. The poverty rate for the state is almost 20 percent and among the highest in the nation. Even with these significant economic problems, the unemployment in the state was reduced from 7.9 percent to a total of 7.3 percent. Additionally, Arkansas is considered one of the states that have the most food insecurity, with over 19.8 percent of households having little access to a secure source of food.

1. Mississippi

For Mississippi, residents averaged $37,095 as an annual household income and approximately one in five households is dependent on the aid provided by food stamps. The poverty rate sits at 24.2 percent, which is the highest in the entire nation by three whole points. Prior to 2008 the median income for households in Mississippi was over $40,000, but the recession hurt this state significantly.

One of the defining themes in the list of the poorest states in the United States is the fact that they were all hit by the recession that began in 2008. While it affected some more than others, it has increased the poverty rate, without question, throughout the nation. Additionally, more households than ever are relying on food stamps, with many households not knowing where their next meal will come fr

Sterilization to break the cycle - yes or no?  

Or or don't you like the local white guy example milking the government....it's just a racial issue for you, eh?  But you're not a racist :lmao::lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Or or don't you like the local white guy example milking the government....it's just a racial issue for you, eh?  But you're not a racist :lmao::lol: 

Are you this much of an ignoramus?   Promote sterilization for a problem that you condone?  Again, you come up with a solution with more government involvement and more government programs, caused by your social programs  FFS why isn't birth control working for them.  Your bitched and moaned about that being in the ACA, and now you want sterilization too?  Go for it.  See how far you get.  What will be the provisions and qualifications?

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you this much of an ignoramus?   Promote sterilization for a problem that you condone?  Again, you come up with a solution with more government involvement and more government programs, caused by your social programs  FFS why isn't birth control working for them.  Your bitched and moaned about that being in the ACA, and now you want sterilization too?  Go for it.  See how far you get.  What will be the provisions and qualifications?

What's going on in the poor red states that lap up family values?  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's going on in the poor red states that lap up family values?  

Oh look, your ignoring the questions, and then deflecting by asking others.  So typical of you.

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Niggers don't vote, get that through your pea sized brain Taintider :guzzle:

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, your ignoring the questions, and then deflecting by asking others.  So typical of you.

Deflecting?  I proposed a change to the current system - sterilization.  You proposed family values propaganda.  I posted a list of the top poor states - most.y red ones who have a family va,he agenda.  It does not solve the problem.  What else do you suggest?  

Sterilization on my terms or yours....for blacks only? :lol:. But you're not a racist - remember :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have never said that, nor would I ever say that.

The fact is no one cares (besides true bleeding heart libs) if it's just gang bangers killing each other, but the other fact is that it is very sad and tragic when an innocent child or adult gets killed in the sloppy gunfire.

The dilemma is how will it ever stop? I don't know if there is an answer to that.

There is an answer but I doubt it can or will ever happen.   Part of the reason for that is if you talk about it you're labeled a racist Islamaphobe.  No different than radical Islam a cultural change must occur inside the AA community.   There must be an emphasis on traditional family values.  On teaching all life is valuable.   Discipline in the home and education.  It has to start in the home with MOM AND DAD.  Govt cannot do it.   Money cannot do it and surely community cannot do it on a massive scale.

Asian American's do extremely well in this country for the reasons I stated above.         

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Deflecting?  I proposed a change to the current system - sterilization.  You proposed family values propaganda.  I posted a list of the top poor states - most.y red ones who have a family va,he agenda.  It does not solve the problem.  What else do you suggest?  

Sterilization on my terms or yours....for blacks only? :lol:. But you're not a racist - remember :lmao: 

You are not talking to your little teenage hs football players.  I said no such thing about sterilization.  You didn't show a thing about family values.  You fail basic skills needed to discuss everything here.  Now, go back and read through all the posts I made and then answer the question.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There is an answer but I doubt it can or will ever happen.   Part of the reason for that is if you talk about it you're labeled a racist Islamaphobe.  No different than radical Islam a cultural change must occur inside the AA community.   There must be an emphasis on traditional family values.  On teaching all life is valuable.   Discipline in the home and education.  It has to start in the home.  Govt cannot do it.   Money cannot do it.       

Money cannot do it?  You're in Iowa......how much money from government do the states farmers get?  

Doe Dumber immediately deflected because he's uncomfortable with the white guy who has 3-4 kids on the schools reduced meal plan getting sterilized.  But the black man with 3 kids is a prime candidate for sterilization....but he's not a racist. :lmao: 

Doe Dumb - what did I miss? :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Money cannot do it?  You're in Iowa......how much money from government do the states farmers get?  

$27 Billion since 1995 thru 2014.  

We are talking about violent crime here correct?

That money doesn't keep families together and kids in school. 

BTW I've always been against most farm programs.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber immediately deflected because he's uncomfortable with the white guy who has 3-4 kids on the schools reduced meal plan getting sterilized.  But the black man with 3 kids is a prime candidate for sterilization....but he's not a racist. :lmao: 

Doe Dumb - what did I miss? :lmao: 

You missed the simple fact, that between you and I, you're the one that brought up race and color.  Good job.  What was the purpose for you to do that?

Edited by racer254