Check your account email address ×

Now you can see what Donald Trump sees every time he opens Twitter'...

This is interesting.....

WaPo: 'Now you can see what Donald Trump sees every time he opens Twitter'...

The Washington Post has created a twitter account that follows the exact same people whom Trump follows. (There are only 25 of them.) It let's one see exactly what he sees when he opens his twitter app. 

Users of Twitter will understand, however, that it can be tricky to know what someone else sees when he or she fires up the application. Everyone follows a different group of people, and that colors the information they receive. 

To that end, we’ve created @trumps_feed, an account that checks whom Trump follows every five minutes and then retweets any new tweets from them over that period. The net result is a replication of what Trump would see on those occasions that he switches over from the Mentions tab. 

It’s this. This is what Trump would see right now if he opened Twitter. 

http://twitter.com/trumps_feed 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/17/now-you-can-see-what-donald-trump-sees-every-time-he-opens-twitter

The results are pathetic, even if unsurprising. 

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have to see what you stupid fucking ass thinks every fucking time I log on here you senile, believe everything you read from fake news networks waste of bandwidth dumb fuck

:true:

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have to see what you stupid fucking ass thinks every fucking time I log on here you senile, believe everything you read from fake news networks waste of bandwidth dumb fuck

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

No you see what the DNC thinks, MC cant think. :bc: