Check your account email address ×

Will not stop with confederate monuments

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

oh really?

Half this site still believes in them, what is your point

Yeah they do. :lol:  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

so now we know everyone had slaves like I said, why do you keep yammering on about them?

Its the leftards that have the issue with history you stupid as fuck moron :guzzle: FUCK ARE YOU STUPID

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Its the leftards that have the issue with history you stupid as fuck moron :guzzle: FUCK ARE YOU STUPID

How so? 

Civil war is over, some try to cling to the losers of that horrible war.  How many Amercian heroes come from the loser side or were criminals like Billy the Kid?  why is this? 

This week hasn't been good, people parading around chanting get rid of the Jews and protecting a fucking statue of a loser - that is fucked up.

If Dick Chaney isn't a war hero because he was caught according to Trump, why is a loser statue the center of greatness -  if so what greatness is he idolized for?

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Grant owned slaves :lmao: moron

There's only evidence that he owned one slave named William Jones, whom he freed instead of selling at a time when he desperately needed money.  When the war broke out, he chose the right side.  Lee had the option to fight for the north, but chose wrongly.  As President he and his DOJ prosecuted the KKK.  I think people will be okay with Grant.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

There's only evidence that he owned one slave named William Jones, whom he freed instead of selling at a time when he desperately needed money.  When the war broke out, he chose the right side.  Lee had the option to fight for the north, but chose wrongly.  As President he and his DOJ prosecuted the KKK.  I think people will be okay with Grant.

Nice synopsis of how you've spent the last 30 minutes researching this

40 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So even if he only owned one slave that is OK :lol: fuck you are a mindless fucking imbecile 

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Momo clearly does not understand US history

I know more about every fucking subject you pant shitting senile POS hack. This is proven out over and over on this site every fucking day :finger3:

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So even if he only owned one slave that is OK :lol: fuck you are a mindless fucking imbecile 

A.  You've got to judge these figures in a historical context.  Even Lincoln wouldn't be 100% acceptable if judged by today's context.

B.  He evolved and grew as a person,  but I can't really expect that fried calamari you call a brain to grasp that.