Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS abandons the Constitution and the Second Amendment

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Most might.  I don't have a whole lot of human empathy.  I consider suicide a personal choice.  And a selfish one.  But I also understand that some people are just wired incorrectly. I've got some personal experience with it also.  Truth?  Sometimes somebody that is "miswired" is better off (and safer) to everyone else by ending their own life.  I know it sounds hard.  But the culling of the mentally inept that either do not seek help or cannot be helped can come in many ways.  Told you that would sound harsh...take a minute and catch your breath.............

Now, yes, gun violence is primarily perpetrated by minorities.  It's the reason liberals go the route they always do....they won't acknowledge the problem, just find a broad brush to try and paint over it.  Usually (always) taking personal and constitutional rights away from peaceful, law abiding citizens that have nothing to do with it.  Which really, is the part of society that all that the laws/registries proposed will actually affect.

Let me say this in short, and while factual, it is going to sound brutal (again).  The United States has a unique problem with Negros and Hispanics (primarily Mexicans) when it comes to guns and gun rights in relation to trying to fend off gun violence (among other issues).  As brought up here in this thread many times.....mass murders do NOTHING but act as fodder for gun control advocates and their media...but nothing will be done.  Especially since the side doing the screaming about it is also the side that wants to bring in a group who fundamentally approves of mass killings in the name of their deity.

This is probably where you are thinking of calling me a "racist" and ending this conversation.  Don't worry, I'm used to it.  MANY of us are.

You just said we have, "a unique problem with Negros" and you're indignant that someone would call that racist? Negros? When did we travel back to the 60's?

So you blame the problem on black and hispanic people, which is totally racist. Tracking guns is a no go that wouldn't be all that effective anyway. Sure, it's no magic wand, it would inconvenience legal gun owners, but it's not liberals coming to take your guns. It's a politically charged idea though so we can set it aside. I already said mass murders are a negligible part of the issue so I don't know what the hell you're bringing up Muslims for. Where are your solutions though? You're just scapegoating minorities and whining about liberals taking your rights. What do you actually think will make things better? 

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You just said we have, "a unique problem with Negros" and you're indignant that someone would call that racist? Negros? When did we travel back to the 60's?

So you blame the problem on black and hispanic people, which is totally racist. Tracking guns is a no go that wouldn't be all that effective anyway. Sure, it's no magic wand, it would inconvenience legal gun owners, but it's not liberals coming to take your guns. It's a politically charged idea though so we can set it aside. I already said mass murders are a negligible part of the issue so I don't know what the hell you're bringing up Muslims for. Where are your solutions though? You're just scapegoating minorities and whining about liberals taking your rights. What do you actually think will make things better? 

What's wrong with the term "negroes"?  And you called me indignant then went on with your post? :lol:I'm not indignant at all about it.  I don't care.  Not a single bit.  You and your band of cowardly men/women/things don't get to decide who I am to anyone but yourselves, and you don't matter to me or the people I hang around or do business with at all. :lmao:

You can't help it can you?  The butt-hurt you want so bad will eventually present itself and whether or not it is based in fact or opinion is no matter at all.  Your side's way of gun control is a joke.  You refuse to acknowledge the problem and feel that punishing everyone and making law abiding citizens jumps through hoop is the answer.  People with brains know better.  But keep up the narrative....it all sure helps you to believe you are for "the greater good".

Believe me when I state this, nobody in America was more happy your complete, bumbling, "do-gooder" idiocy was voted out.  

Now, wanna make things better?  Anyone caught in a crime using a gun goes immediately to death row.  And not a ten year stretch...they get a year to prove why they shouldn't die, then....POWER UP!  Yep...that's "power" meaning the chair....not some nice, through the veins, painless and almost pleasant off to la la departure.  

Let's do that....guess how fast gun violence will drop.  Yep.  And guess the race of the people willing to make themselves the examples first.  Yep.  OH THE HORROR!!! RACISTS!!!!  Remember, if you deny the truth long enough, and believe your own narratives and lies...IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!  AMIRITE?  Of course I am.  No need for your kind to admit it though.  I/we don't need your validation or seek you kind hypocritical approval.

All this sound absurd to you?  Let's do a registry/tracking system instead. :lmao:Bet my idea works better.  I'd bet your life against mine on it.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's wrong with the term "negroes"?  And you called me indignant then went on with your post? :lol:I'm not indignant at all about it.  I don't care.  Not a single bit.  You and your band of cowardly men/women/things don't get to decide who I am to anyone but yourselves, and you don't matter to me or the people I hang around or do business with at all.

You can't help it can you?  The butt-hurt you want so bad will eventually present itself and whether or not it is based in fact or opinion is no matter at all.  Your side's way of gun control is a joke.  You refuse to acknowledge the problem and feel that punishing everyone and making law abiding citizens jumps through hoops is the answer.  People with brains know better.  But keep up the narrative....it all sure helps you to believe you are for "the greater good".

Believe me when I state this, nobody in America was more happy your complete, bumbling, "do-gooder" idiocy was voted out.  

Now, wanna make things better?  Anyone caught in a crime using a gun goes immediately to death row.  And not a ten year stretch...they get a year to prove why they shouldn't die, then....POWER UP!  Yep...that's "power" meaning the chair....not some nice, through the veins, painless and almost pleasant off to la la departure.  

Let's do that....guess how fast gun violence will drop.  Yep.  And guess the race of the people willing to make themselves the examples first.  Yep.  OH THE HORROR!!! RACISTS!!!!  Remember, if you deny the truth long enough, and believe your own narratives and lies...IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!  AMIRITE?  Of course I am.  No need for your kind to admit it though.  I/we don't need you validation or seek you kind hypocritical approval.

All this sound absurd to you?  Let's do a registry/tracking system instead. :lmao:Bet my idea works better.  I'd bet your life against mine on it.

Your idea is absurd, it's massively worse than nothing. The only thing you have right here is that inner city gun violence is a problem, everything else is a backwards racist mess.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Your idea is absurd, it's massively worse than nothing. The only thing you have right here is that inner city gun violence is a problem, everything else is a backwards racist mess.

You are failing to act as smart as you have tried so hard to appear on this site.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are failing to act as smart as you have tried so hard to appear on this site.  

I was hoping your last post was a joke and you're not a fucking psycho who wants the government to murder people for gun possession charges.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was hoping your last post was a joke and you're not a fucking psycho who wants the government to murder people for gun possession charges.

Why do you keep adding a little twist to my posts?  "Gun possession charges",  "murder"? Who said that...not me.  Awwww....a good "librul".    :lol:

Bold: I don't want that.  We were discussing ways to start curbing gun violence.  It's all hypothetical hyperbole because we both can admit nothing will probably ever change.  Half of us want the ones responsible for it to be actually HELD RESPONSIBLE.  And the other half wants to just throw away or change the second amendment for their own ill-conceived plans for "the greater good".

Why do you keep adding a little twist to my posts?  "Gun possession charges",  "murder"? Who said that...not me.  Awwww....a good "librul".    :lol:

Bold: I don't want that.  We were discussing ways to start curbing gun violence.  It's all hypothetical hyperbole because we both can admit nothing will probably ever change.  Half of us want the ones responsible for it to be actually HELD RESPONSIBLE.  And the other half wants to just throw away or change the second amendment for their own ill-conceived plans for "the greater good".

Gun regulations aren't going to get guns out of these areas, stop projecting the "get rid of the 2nd amendment" bullshit. Your hypothetical is downright barbaric.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Gun regulations aren't going to get guns out of these areas, stop projecting the "get rid of the 2nd amendment" bullshit. Your hypothetical is downright barbaric.

"Barbarism" works.  And I don't really consider that barbaric at all.  It's justice. Harsh as it may seem.  Ever wonder why we lead the world in incarcerations?  Our "punishments" aren't punishment enough to make would be offenders reconsider their actions. 

Did I miss it or did you have an idea to help stop gun violence?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Barbarism" works.  And I don't really consider that barbaric at all.  It's justice. Harsh as it may seem.  Ever wonder why we lead the world in incarcerations?  Our "punishments" aren't punishment enough to make would be offenders reconsider their actions. 

Did I miss it or did you have an idea to help stop gun violence?

Justice is the death penalty executed in under a year for armed robbery? What other countries are you talking about? Because as far as I remember most of the first world has either abandoned the death penalty or still uses it to kill journalists and dissidents.

It will never be stopped completely but the first step is ending the drug war and legalizing marijuana nationwide, cut loose everyone in jail for a nonviolent drug offense, invest heavily in early childhood education, afterschool programs, and mentoring programs for kids in single parent homes. 

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Justice is the death penalty executed in under a year for armed robbery? What other countries are you talking about? Because as far as I remember most of the first world has either abandoned the death penalty or still uses it to kill journalists and dissidents.

It will never be stopped completely but the first step is ending the drug war and legalizing marijuana nationwide, cut loose everyone in jail for a nonviolent drug offense, invest heavily in early childhood education, afterschool programs, and mentoring programs for kids in single parent homes. 

I didn't say it was "kind", I said it was harsh and brutal.  Just the most effective and the quickest.  My point was we need much, much harsher penalties for perps of gun violence.  Maybe an involuntary dismemberment?  Start small with a hand?  Tongue?:lol:

As far as your idea, sure end the war on drugs, legalize marijuana and let the non-violent drug offenders out.  None of these really would do much though I'm afraid.  All the rest of that "kindness" education is already being done at some level, is it not. And who pays for that now?  Who pays for that massive uptick in those "kittens and rainbows" policies?  Good luck getting that massive "fraud waiting to happen" legislation passed....especially with ZERO proof any of it works.

As far as you asking what other countries have the death penalty, why did you twist my words again? (Rhetorical).  I didn't even mention that.  What I DID ask you was why do you think America leads the world in incarceration?  ....and then gave you the correct and factual answer.

I do really love the liberal "love one another and it's all lollipops and rainbows" hilarity though.  Humans aren't built that way. No matter how hard you may wish it. The weak and meek creating more of the same in your eyes means peace and togetherness. In my eyes you are all future victims. And not just from others, it's clear you can hate yourselves and fall into a self loathing helpless mess if there is no outside source to assume the agitator.  Some of you turn that self hate into gender change!  That's impressive! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't say it was "kind", I said it was harsh and brutal.  Just the most effective and the quickest.  My point was we need much, much harsher penalties for perps of gun violence.  Maybe an involuntary dismemberment?  Start small with a hand?  Tongue?:lol:

As far as your idea, sure end the war on drugs, legalize marijuana and let the non-violent drug offenders out.  None of these really would do much though I'm afraid.  All the rest of that "kindness" education is already being done at some level, is it not. And who pays for that now?  Who pays for that massive uptick in those "kittens and rainbows" policies?  Good luck getting that massive "fraud waiting to happen" legislation passed....especially with ZERO proof any of it works.

As far as you asking what other countries have the death penalty, why did you twist my words again? (Rhetorical).  I didn't even mention that.  What I DID ask you was why do you think America leads the world in incarceration?  ....and then gave you the correct and factual answer.

I do really love the liberal "love one another and it's all lollipops and rainbows" hilarity though.  Humans aren't built that way. No matter how hard you may wish it. The weak and meek creating more of the same in your eyes means peace and togetherness. In my eyes you are all future victims. And not just from others, it's clear you can hate yourselves and fall into a self loathing helpless mess if there is no outside source to assume the agitator.  Some of you turn that self hate into gender change!  That's impressive! :lol:

What the fuck are you talking about with other countries then? If our incarceration was rate was due to being soft in crime social democracies in Europe would have a massive incarceration issue.

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What the fuck are you talking about with other countries then? If our incarceration was rate was due to being soft in crime social democracies in Europe would have a massive incarceration issue.

Ummmm what?  Are you missing a comma or something?  Are you saying our incarceration rate is the same as Europe's? What do you consider a "social democracy in Europe"?  I'm not sure of exactly what you are asking or implying but I have a feeling the answers are going to lead you back to what you refuse to acknowledge. :dunno:

Ummmm what?  Are you missing a comma or something?  Are you saying our incarceration rate is the same as Europe's? What do you consider a "social democracy in Europe"?  I'm not sure of exactly what you are asking or implying but I have a feeling the answers are going to lead you back to what you refuse to acknowledge. :dunno:

Lmfaooooooo, Europe's incarceration rate is lower because they're all white? How do you not see that you're a racist?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfaooooooo, Europe's incarceration rate is lower because they're all white? How do you not see that you're a racist?

What?  I didn't say that.  But it is pretty telling you went there. :lmao: You are starting to wobble badly in this little debate.  SO...either get it back together or we're done.

Wait...since you brought it up...why is Europe's incarceration rate so much lower than ours?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  I didn't say that.  But it is pretty telling you went there. :lmao: You are starting to wobble badly in this little debate.  SO...either get it back together or we're done.

Wait...since you brought it up...why is Europe's incarceration rate so much lower than ours?  

I'm starting to wobble? Dude, I'm just sitting back seeing what kind of wild shit you're about to say next :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm starting to wobble? Dude, I'm just sitting back seeing what kind of wild shit you're about to say next :lol:

.............and not answering any questions while you twist my words to fit your narrative outside of the subject matter.  Hey, points in the librul community for you!  None from me though....and my points are worth much, much more.

I guess we're done then.  It's been fun.  

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.............and not answering any questions while you twist my words to fit your narrative outside of the subject matter.  Hey, points in the librul community for you!  None from me though....and my points are worth much, much more.

I guess we're done then.  It's been fun.  

There are no points, there is no competition, did you forget you're on a meaningless forum or something? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: WB gets to experience the utter stupidity of Lil Momo first hand :lol:What makes Lil Momo so special is he actually believes he's really, really smart :lmao:

Hey Lil Momo - how come every other industrialized country with no death penalty has lower gun related violence than America?  Check Canada and gun related violence.....number of guns, accessibility of guns, and gun related crime....how many folks did they execute last year? :snack:  

Just now, Wildboer said:

There are no points, there is no competition, did you forget you're on a meaningless forum or something? 

:lol:

It's still a debate, La-tisha.  And there's ALWAYS points.  There will always be winners and losers.  No such thing as ties in the real world.  

And look at this twit....he's on YOUR TEAM! :lol:Sorry, that was kinda mean.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: WB gets to experience the utter stupidity of Lil Momo first hand :lol:What makes Lil Momo so special is he actually believes he's really, really smart :lmao:

Hey Lil Momo - how come every other industrialized country with no death penalty has lower gun related violence than America?  Check Canada and gun related violence.....number of guns, accessibility of guns, and gun related crime....how many folks did they execute last year? :snack:  

:lol:  Such a dork...steps in and doesn't know what is going on.  Your debates with me ended a year ago.  Now, your just an idiot troll with a big mouth and a loser life. :lol:

SR TREX.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It's still a debate, La-tisha.  And there's ALWAYS points.  There will always be winners and losers.  No such thing as ties in the real world.  

And look at this twit....he's on YOUR TEAM! :lol:Sorry, that was kinda mean.  

:lol:  Such a dork...steps in and doesn't know what is going on.  Your debates with me ended a year ago.  Now, your just an idiot troll with a big mouth and a loser life. :lol:

SR TREX.gif

:lol: You're too fucking stupid to debate :lmao: 

IMG_3181.GIF

Just now, Zambroski said:

Go away little man.  Get your cold call list ready for tomorrow.  WINNING.....it's not for everybody.  SBYL.

:baby:

:lmao: 

Poor Lil Momo - so fucking stupid :lmao: