Check your account email address ×

Dodge gives the middle finger to Ford with the new Deamon

Rod

Just now, f7ben said:

Most tracks will let you make a pass and if you run faster than the track threshold for speed you will require a cage.

Very true  . I raced my Bel air at a nearby track. Made a few passes and was told I was done until I got drive shaft loops lol. At least I got a few in 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You are the American equivalent to that clueless Canadian dumb fuck Fudgy. 

The thing is the regular 5.0 Mustang is a good looking car and at that level of power would be the choice between the three but once you go up in power the Mustang is out classed. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Most tracks will let you make a pass and if you run faster than the track threshold for speed you will require a cage.

:lol: Not when they know exactly what the car is capable of.  They won't pass thru tech without a cage 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is the regular 5.0 Mustang is a good looking car and at that level of power would be the choice between the three but once you go up in power the Mustang is out classed. 

Like I said, you're American clueless Fudgy 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: Not when they know exactly what the car is capable of.  They won't pass thru tech without a cage 

Like I said, you're American clueless Fudgy 

Is there anything you arent clueless about????/ How the fuck are they supposed to know "exactly what a car is capable of" and how the fuck are they supposed to know you intend to lay down a pass with the cars full potential.

The fact is most tracks are letting you run until you make a pass that exceeds their limit for a cage.

:owned:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is there anything you arent clueless about????/ How the fuck are they supposed to know "exactly what a car is capable of" and how the fuck are they supposed to know you intend to lay down a pass with the cars full potential.

The fact is most tracks are letting you run until you make a pass that exceeds their limit for a cage.

:owned:

Listen flywheel, does your 2, maybe 3 passes down a 1/4  a mile, non wrenching, non driving ,  non diagnosing , faggot ass, honestly think track isn't going to know what the Demon runs the quarter mile in?  That alone right there will not let you thru tech. I know someone who owns a track, and they aren't going to risk their IHRA/NHRA license because some fuck head yuppie who has a bunch of $, but can't drive for shit, wants to make a YouTube video so they can post it up on their Facebook page. Not happening without a cage.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Listen flywheel, does your 2, maybe 3 passes down a 1/4  a mile, non wrenching, non driving ,  non diagnosing , faggot ass, honestly think track isn't going to know what the Demon runs the quarter mile in?  That alone right there will not let you thru tech. I know someone who owns a track, and they aren't going to risk their IHRA/NHRA license because some fuck head yuppie who has a bunch of $, but can't drive for shit, wants to make a YouTube video so they can post it up on their Facebook page. Not happening without a cage.  

Have you ever been to a real track??? Gainsville , Brainerd ....your fucking buddies backyard hicksville half assed abandoned airstrip doesnt count

My uncle goes to Autoplus in Gainsville with his new z06 and has no trouble making passes ...he lifts prior to making a full pass and they let him keep working on his 60' times etc

The z06 is not stock and would put that stupid deamon on the trailer all day but yet he keeps getting to make passes?????How could that be?????

I wonder why there are 1000's and 1000's of vids from all sorts of track nationwide of cars running 10's with no cage????

How does that happen AMG you clueless know nothing hilljack????? :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Have you ever been to a real track??? Gainsville , Brainerd ....your fucking buddies backyard hicksville half assed abandoned airstrip doesnt count

My uncle goes to Autoplus in Gainsville with his new z06 and has no trouble making passes ...he lifts prior to making a full pass and they let him keep working on his 60' times etc

The z06 is not stock and would put that stupid deamon on the trailer all day but yet he keeps getting to make passes?????How could that be?????

AMG races his Raptor to work and the shopping mall...how dare you question his cred. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

AMG races his Raptor to work and the shopping mall...how dare you question his cred. :lol:

he isnt quite in to the 10's yet so the walmart people keep letting him run :lol:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wrong 

Yes it can. Not all tracks are NHRA. Also most follow the rule that any stock car 2008 and newer can run up to 9.99 without a cage. 

54 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What is the GT350 good at? seems like the Camaro is better at the track and the Hellcat works at a drag strip. Fishtailing into crowds of people seems to be all Ford.

Gt350 was a cool idea with poor execution and was outclassed pretty much right after it was released 

50 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The 5.0 is pretty outclassed right now by the SS and the scat pack 

6 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Yes it can. Not all tracks are NHRA. Also most follow the rule that any stock car 2008 and newer can run up to 9.99 without a cage. 

Even NHRA tracks will let you on until you run too fast. 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've run my car a more tracks than you ever will be at in your life

You're a know nothing hack about everything. You calling anyone else clueless is beyond comical. 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder why there are 1000's and 1000's of vids from all sorts of track nationwide of cars running 10's with no cage????

How does that happen AMG you clueless know nothing hilljack????? :lol: 

Yea, you go with that , flywheel bolts :lol:

15 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

And when someone crashes and they get sued , then what. Yep, another track closed 

14 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Gt350 was a cool idea with poor execution and was outclassed pretty much right after it was released 

:lol: no 

10 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

The 5.0 is pretty outclassed right now by the SS and the scat pack 

I'd be butt hurt about Ford too, if 5 niggers in a Ford butt fucked my wife one after another, before I had a chance to do it 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

13 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

the GT350R with the GM magnetic shocks seems to be a big improvement. Pedestrians everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

the GT350R with the GM magnetic shocks seems to be a big improvement. Pedestrians everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief.

You probably think a Challenger v6 is a fast car 

There are no GM parts on the G350 either, dumbass

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd be butt hurt about Ford too, if 5 niggers in a Ford butt fucked my wife one after another, before I had a chance to do it 

:news:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

You know youve won the argument with AMG when he insults your wife. Spineless bastard he is.

Na, he's just a complete Ford faggot like grabs10dicks. Although he at least works there.

I'm looking to park either a gt500 or zl1 next to my 06 mustang. I've been waiting to see what the new gt500 is going to look like before I order. I'm completely unimpressed with the looks of the current 5.0 so we'll see. I really like the new zl1 and will buy if the gt500 is fugly.

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yup and DOHC stolen from the zr1