Check your account email address ×

Holy shit! What happened in Sweden.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

why the need to change up the scenario? i don't get the reason for that. is it just to piss yourself off? 

Thats the guys MO.  Change the  subject  completely  or make up some story about a buddy he knows that got fucked in the ass by a refugee (and liked it)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

The ultimate safe space pussies are the Republicans. 

Bang on. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

RevKev reminds me of SR.  Big mouth liberal coward who has bought into the liberal "intellectual elite" definition of what "real men" should be afraid of or not.  Bet he's as quiet at SR in person too.

Typical libtard coward idiot.  Thankful for social media and real world "safe places".  It keeps their dental insurance premiums low.

:lol:

It's common sense not to be frightened of people fleeing oppression and looking for a better life. Look at you always getting worked up on an internet site and making threats against people with a different opinion. Makes you look like the fuckhead you are. But also seems stupid that you'd be upset with the radical Muslims that believe they can threaten people who have different views. Pot/kettle. Or same shit different pile. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh fer sure doode!

That's why the R's have so many designated "safe places" on college campuses.  

R's definitely are in the minority in places of higher learning.

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea right.  R's never make it to college.  They all drop out in high school.

Kudos, your's was better.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Bang on. 

It's common sense not to be frightened of people fleeing oppression and looking for a better life. Look at you always getting worked up on an internet site and making threats against people with a different opinion. Makes you look like the fuckhead you are. But also seems stupid that you'd be upset with the radical Muslims that believe they can threaten people who have different views. Pot/kettle. Or same shit different pile. 

R's definitely are in the minority in places of higher learning.

Kudos, your's was better.

Good.  Now cry pussy. :lol:

And your SR imitations are weak.  Good grief, you make him look "manly".

Now, the reality is you are "talking tough" because this is the Internet and your liberal indoctrination has trained you that this is where battles are won.  They are not.  You impress me ZERO and have from the start.  To me, you really are the definition of "liberal pussification".  

Now, go slip into those skinny jeans, grab some signs and crayolas and hit the streets!

Poor Rev, all fagged up and nowhere to go.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good.  Now cry pussy. :lol:

And your SR imitations are weak.  Good grief, you make him look "manly".

Now, the reality is you are "talking tough" because this is the Internet and your liberal indoctrination has trained you that this is where battles are won.  They are not.  You impress me ZERO and have from the start.  To me, you really are the definition of "liberal pussification".  

Now, go slip into those skinny jeans, grab some signs and crayolas and hit the streets!

Poor Rev, all fagged up and nowhere to go.

Once again pot/kettle. You spend all day on here being an internet tough guy.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

RevKev reminds me of SR.  Big mouth liberal coward who has bought into the liberal "intellectual elite" definition of what "real men" should be afraid of or not.  Bet he's as quiet at SR in person too.

Typical libtard coward idiot.  Thankful for social media and real world "safe places".  It keeps their dental insurance premiums low.

Think it's Taintrider that clown gave him the account, no two people could possible be that clueless and out of touch with reality :nuts: Dupe account 

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Think it's Taintrider that clown gave him the account, no two people could possible be that clueless and out of touch with reality :nuts: Dupe account 

Yeah, they are probably sharing an account.  Like their dildo.  

"Real, unafraid men."

• Like 1

On 2017-02-21 at 7:05 PM, Momorider said:

You two spend a lot of time defending each other. Homorider and zambitchy 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not clever either huh?  Well, some were born to be liberals.  Do you sit to pee also?

Do you two pee on each other like your dear leader likes Russian hookers to pee on him?

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies: from the dupe sodomite 

On 2017-02-19 at 10:48 AM, Sludgey said:

Brother in law lives there. Says the Muslim immigrants are out of control and act like animals. 

My guess is that your brother in law is  lying fuckhead much like your President.  Why believe the people of Sweden over your lying President?   

In other news alt right nutbars were responsible for a terrorist attack on Muslims. How does that play into the Trump narrative ?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

My guess is that your brother in law is  lying fuckhead much like your President.  Why believe the people of Sweden over your lying President?   

In other news alt right nutbars were responsible for a terrorist attack on Muslims. How does that play into the Trump narrative ?

:lmao: are you one stupid fucking imbicile :lol2: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's pretty obvious you have a thing for rachel. how many pics do you have of her?

Oh...you want to watch her connect those dots in person...dontcha?  You're gross. :lol:

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1487896233078.thumb.jpg.e4d9131f4f84dbcc58dfe71ca4c3f6dc.jpg

:snack:

Yeah...he may have misspoke but he sure threw a spotlight on what is going on there.  Fucked...but wait, Muslims...they're good, right libs...awwwww.

tards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:lmao: are you one stupid fucking imbicile :lol2: 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What's your guess? Does zambitchy have more photos of Rachel or homorider in his spank bank?

Oh Jesus Christ, just ask him out on a date already.  You two can work out travel arrangements later.  

• Like 1