Check your account email address ×

The mad king or the US constitution

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Just be careful.  You should have ran.  Shit is not good if you get it.

Yeah, I know...he was kind of a fuck=head to do that.

I had a roofer also one day...........no mask

Also a car inspector.......no mask

Fukkin jerks

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

People test negative till they don’t...  keep track of your taste and smell.  If they start to change at all be worried.  You get any congestion be scared.....  if your throat starts to hurt oh shit!!!  Why the fuck you around somebody without a mask on you moron??? 

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just be careful.  You should have ran.  Shit is not good if you get it.

He's going to be flailing around like Serge within 14 days

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope YOURS!!! 16 year old kid wants to blow me!!!!!!   LMAO!!!!

They can all go to my profile page, and see that you follow me around all day...every day!! LMAO!!!

NO, YOU CAN NOT BLOW ME!!!!   

Hmmm , weird you send me pm's non stop 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Hmmm , weird you send me pm's non stop 

I just posted, that I will NEVER let you faggots get the last word!!!

I sent you pics of one of my broads, you have NEVER sent any broad!! 

No 16 year old kid follows an old guy around 24/7, unless he's hoping to get money to blow the old guy!! LMMFAO!!! 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No 16 year old kid follows an old guy around 24/7, unless he's hoping to get money to blow the old guy!! LMMFAO!!! 

Sears catalog pics 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well ur a homo that tries for the last word !!!

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, to YOU it's a gay fantasy, but not to me.   

Wrong you bring uo shoving a flashlight up some ones ass way way way more than just a joke . Sort if sad that after this many decades you have not come to terms with your sexuality . But it 100% explains your rage issues . 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No 16 yr old kid wants to suck a limp old cock tied to a popsicle stick to stay straight 

1 hour ago, The One said:

U pm me wanting to blow me 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong you bring uo shoving a flashlight up some ones ass way way way more than just a joke . Sort if sad that after this many decades you have not come to terms with your sexuality . But it 100% explains your rage issues . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No 16 yr old kid wants to suck a limp old cock tied to a popsicle stick to stay straight 

LMAO!!! Two State Police agencies would disagree with you!!!! That's with POLYGRAPH!!!

Hey, I would be just as happy to crack you across the teeth and nose with that Maglite, as I would anything else. You take the MAGLITE TREATMENT seriously, 'cause you're some kind of faggots. 

Trust me, if I ever got a chance to hit you I would crack your face open in a heartbeat. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Two State Police agencies would disagree with you!!!! That's with POLYGRAPH!!!

Hey, I would be just as happy to crack you across the teeth and nose with that Maglite, as I would anything else. You take the MAGLITE TREATMENT seriously, 'cause you're some kind of faggots. 

Trust me, if I ever got a chance to hit you I would crack your face open in a heartbeat. 

I would beat you like a rented Mule with out a second thought.  The fact you are a want to be cop would only be icing on the cake . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I would beat you like a rented Mule with out a second thought.  The fact you are a want to be cop would only be icing on the cake . 

I'm in southern NH, let's make it happen.   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

There are tv commercials about old limp cock non stop i bet you wish you could afford the blue pills 

Will you please stop talking about my cock!!!!!!   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm in southern NH, let's make it happen.   

I live in mound MN what is your point I would not wast my time walking down the block to kick your ass you are not that important to me or porob any one . But if you want to make it ez I am the only person in my town with my name real ez  to find . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I live in mound MN what is your point I would not wast my time walking down the block to kick your ass you are not that important to me or porob any one . But if you want to make it ez I am the only person in my town with my name real ez  to find . 

I would like to go fishing in Mn, but I most-likely will not be able to make it out there. 

I can't even get up country here, 200 miles or so.

If however, I do make it out there I will contact you.

Bear in mind YOU BROUGHT THIS ON. You will pay the consequences, what ever they may be.   

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would like to go fishing in Mn, but I most-likely will not be able to make it out there. 

I can't even get up country here, 200 miles or so.

If however, I do make it out there I will contact you.

Bear in mind YOU BROUGHT THIS ON. You will pay the consequences, what ever they may be.   

Lmfao shocker you fail as a cop 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at the bright side...you can run back to TBP and tell everybody how fucked up this place is!😂👊🏻👍🏿

I just shake my head at some of the back and forth. Kinda gross and really immature for grown men.