Check your account email address ×

Antonio Brown In Fine Form

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well they claim they went but I see no actual education when I hear him speak. There's not too many players in the NFL who do not claim to have attended University (football program)

That is not the talk of an educated person. Every school that participates in this scam should be ashamed to associate there name to idiots like this who claim to have attended there fine university.

This clown talks like an 5 year old and probably thinks like a 5 year old. 

Who are “they”.....I was referring specifically to Antonio Brown. The vast majority do attend class and graduate and you also have to remember that most don’t go on to any sort of pro career.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well they claim they went but I see no actual education when I hear him speak. There's not too many players in the NFL who do not claim to have attended University (football program)

That is not the talk of an educated person. Every school that participates in this scam should be ashamed to associate there name to idiots like this who claim to have attended there fine university.

This clown talks like an 5 year old and probably thinks like a 5 year old. 

Good post.  And guys like him are glorified and propped up like heroes in our culture.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brown is the exception...not the rule. 

I sure hope so.  Just came out today who the morons were that damaged christmas decorations in a near by college town.  4 football players from the university.  Sophmore star starting QB, senior backup quarterback (who by the way we happened to sit next to his grandmother at a home game this year, and she  wouldn't shut up about how great her grandson was), and two other starters on the team.  Real fucked up move on their parts, as charges are being filed.  Doubt they'll get too much out of it, as they turned themselves in pretty quickly after their coach recognized their faces on the news the night before from multiple survelience cameras along the streets. :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Brown is the exception...not the rule. 

I agree to a point but there are some real winners out there too.Look how long AB was kept under wraps . I'm sure there are a bunch more out there but they haven't graduated to full retard yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:17 PM, hayward said:

I sure hope so.  Just came out today who the morons were that damaged christmas decorations in a near by college town.  4 football players from the university.  Sophmore star starting QB, senior backup quarterback (who by the way we happened to sit next to his grandmother at a home game this year, and she  wouldn't shut up about how great her grandson was), and two other starters on the team.  Real fucked up move on their parts, as charges are being filed.  Doubt they'll get too much out of it, as they turned themselves in pretty quickly after their coach recognized their faces on the news the night before from multiple survelience cameras along the streets. :lol:

Meh, these are kids still. I’d give them a little slack. AB is an adult. The guy has lost his marbles.