Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

CARDing please

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Carding does nothing to curve this type of violence - only leads to racism claims 100% of the time

(banning guns isn`t doing anything either) 

 

You can not compare shootings - gang on gang is going to increase with every person shoot 2 more will be for revenge - it has ZERO to do with stopping carding, if only it was that easy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carding does nothing to curve this type of violence - only leads to racism claims 100% of the time

(banning guns isn`t doing anything either) 

 

You can not compare shootings - gang on gang is going to increase with every person shoot 2 more will be for revenge - it has ZERO to do with stopping carding, if only it was that easy

 

 

So, what in your opinion should we do to address the gun violence in TO and area. Please try not to offend any gun slinging, non identified, chromatically challenged, gender neutral, faith based gender honour people-kind person in your response.  Just say what a Tard would do to address the issue?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Poncho said:

So, what in your opinion should we do to address the gun violence in TO and area. Please try not to offend any gun slinging, non identified, chromatically challenged, gender neutral, faith based gender honour people-kind person in your response.  Just say what a Tard would do to address the issue?????

Carding is like saying RIDE stops drinking and  driving 

Radar stops speeding

 

 

The mindset  has to be changed, not an easy task.... What major city with millions doesn`t have shootings 

 

How are they going to stop school shootings in the States? arm the teachers :lol: that isn't going to stop anyone, just another dumb thing to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carding is like saying RIDE stops drinking and  driving 

Radar stops speeding

 

 

The mindset  has to be changed, not an easy task.... What major city with millions doesn`t have shootings 

 

How are they going to stop school shootings in the States? arm the teachers :lol: that isn't going to stop anyone, just another dumb thing to say

Mindset, this major city didn’t have the same issue a few years ago....So you didn’t answer the question....I figured as much....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Mindset, this major city didn’t have the same issue a few years ago....So you didn’t answer the question....I figured as much....

Same issue?  I think you are misguided if you think we haven't have gun issues for decades in Toronto

although murder rate has gone up the past couple of years its not any different than 2005 where deaths increased - 

260 shootings in 2012 is this the period that you say didn't have the same issues?  

 

The spike is due to gang revenge and until that stops the shootings will continue to increase 

 

What is FORD going to do about it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Same issue?  I think you are misguided if you think we haven't have gun issues for decades in Toronto

although murder rate has gone up the past couple of years its not any different than 2005 where deaths increased - 

260 shootings in 2012 is this the period that you say didn't have the same issues?  

 

The spike is due to gang revenge and until that stops the shootings will continue to increase 

 

What is FORD going to do about it?  

“The spike is due to gang revenge and until that stops the shootings will continue to increase”

exactly you finally got it.....so you agree CARDing is the only way and offend the odd Gang criminal is the only way.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Fail you are wrong again.

Stats show when police were allowed to be proactive and preform street checks and check ID it made gang bangers more leery of carrying guns.

The TAVIS unit was also helping reduce shootings.

 

I guess society has to weigh the costs VS rewards.

Crying mothers saying their good boy had changed VS crying gangsters saying their rights are violated.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carding is like saying RIDE stops drinking and  driving 

Radar stops speeding

 

 

The mindset  has to be changed, not an easy task.... What major city with millions doesn`t have shootings 

 

How are they going to stop school shootings in the States? arm the teachers :lol: that isn't going to stop anyone, just another dumb thing to say

Carding is what helped in NYC. 

/Thread

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: 

So if we don't get carding the shootings will never end but will stop instantly if we do use carding 

:lol:

 

Does carding only work for shootings :dunno:  would it work on bullying in schools?  oh wait we already know all their names :lol: 

 

AC if your assumption about NYC is correct why is it that carding has dropped by 100 000's of stops :dunno: 

 

Year Stops
2002 97,296
2003 160,851
2004 313,523
2005 398,191
2006 506,491
2007 472,096
2008 540,302
2009 581,168
2010 601,285
2011 685,724
2012 532,911
2013 191,851
2014 45,787
2015 22,565
2016 12,404
2017 10,861

 

least stops ever

ONEWAYS RARELY USE FACTS BUT RATHER USE MEME'S FOR INFO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

So if we don't get carding the shootings will never end but will stop instantly if we do use carding 

:lol:

 

Does carding only work for shootings :dunno:  would it work on bullying in schools?  oh wait we already know all their names :lol: 

 

AC if your assumption about NYC is correct why is it that carding has dropped by 100 000's of stops :dunno: 

 

Year Stops
2002 97,296
2003 160,851
2004 313,523
2005 398,191
2006 506,491
2007 472,096
2008 540,302
2009 581,168
2010 601,285
2011 685,724
2012 532,911
2013 191,851
2014 45,787
2015 22,565
2016 12,404
2017 10,861

 

least stops ever

ONEWAYS RARELY USE FACTS BUT RATHER USE MEME'S FOR INFO

"AC if your assumption about NYC is correct why is it that carding has dropped by 100 000's of stops"..........

because its working...duh...one way Trail will never get it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poncho said:

"AC if your assumption about NYC is correct why is it that carding has dropped by 100 000's of stops"..........

because its working...duh...one way Trail will never get it

Fail owned himself with his own post.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.