Check your account email address ×

THE " FAB FOUR " Trannies of FS.com

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

There he is.

Good boy!!

👍

Awffy how do you post while operating a bulldozer???? 

You do operate a dozer, right? 

You've never posted a pic of you on the dozer with a sneaker in your left hand!!

You big, fake, faggot cock-sucker of men's cocks!! :bigfinger:

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550 swallowing the OWNAGE cum BIG TIME!

I see a bannage cumming your way!!

Here boy! Boy !  Good boy!!

You usually come across as an OK guy in sled threads and stuff but all this gay talk, stalking mach and telling members to die is terrible.  Maybe you should get the boot?

On 11/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, awful knawful said:

Awww follow me like a good boy!

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550 swallowing the OWNAGE cum BIG TIME!

I see a bannage cumming your way!!

Here boy! Boy !  Good boy!!

Hey faggot, you're the one that has MY NAME IN ALL YOUR PROFILES, AVI, AND SIGS!!! 

You're the one following me!!! 800 Dragon, just can't take the " OWNAGE CUM " that's been splashed in his face!!!

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

You usually come across as an OK guy in sled threads and stuff but all this gay talk, stalking mach and telling members to die is terrible.  Maybe you should get the boot?

Hey Kev, this fruit-cake AWffY has MY NAME on all his account, profile, avi, and sig line, and he says I'm following him!!!! 

See, he's 800 FAggon, and the " OWNAGE " that I've handed him for 12 years is eating away at him. What other guy would put another guy's name on all his avi, profile and stuff?????

Yes, I have handed him severe " OWNAGE " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!

I haven't done it because he's gay. 

Well yeah, I have!!!!  :bc:

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot, you're the one that has MY NAME IN ALL YOUR PROFILES, AVI, AND SIGS!!! 

You're the one following me!!! 800 Dragon, just can't take the " OWNAGE CUM " that's been splashed in his face!!!

I call an you come!

My fucking bitch!!

Now go see your pimp @ManOnManOral and do your thing to fill his pockets!!!

Here boy. Boy!! Come!!!

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I am an awesome guy, with rel stuff that I post pics of.

P550 is not real. He's a dupe.

If he's real, he has severe mental issues.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Polaris 550 is the worst for talking gay and threats and a whiny bitch that doesnt pay his bets !!! And for the record I am not 800 dragon or hell.on snow I have zero dupes !!! Fucking cry babies !!! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, awful knawful said:

I call an you come!

My fucking bitch!!

Now go see your pimp @ManOnManOral and do your thing to fill his pockets!!!

Here boy. Boy!! Come!!!

Hey, where's your dozer-pics, FAGGOT???? 

Why do you have me on your profiles and stuff? 

I'm NOT GAY, leave me alone, you big queer!!! 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, The One said:

Polaris 550 is the worst for talking gay and threats and a whiny bitch that doesnt pay his bets !!! And for the record I am not 800 dragon or hell.on snow I have zero dupes !!! Fucking cry babies !!! 

Stay on this thread, it was set-up just for you gay-infested homos!!! Stay here, do not pass go!! 

Hey, 1JKW, stay here, do not post anywhere else on this site. ADMIN told you to stay on this thread, and post your gay-shit!!! They do not want you four tranny-fags posting anywhere else!! 

Don't post anywhere else, they all know who you are, and they want you only on this thread, made just for you 4 queers!!   

So stay here with the rest of your TRANNY PALS!!!

If I find out who you are I'm gonna' have 3 old, black ex-cons, lube your ass with MARFAK, and jam the MAGLITE up your gay ass!!  

On 11/14/2019 at 7:44 AM, Kev144 said:

Yes Kev, AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM should get the boot!!! :bc:

Hey AWffy, you're a bit too attached to Lilly. Have you ever tried to fuck Lilly up her ass? Zoophilia, that's YOU!!!!!

That's it, you're fucking LILLY in her ass!!!!!  :bigfinger:  You fukkin' weirdo!!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey AWffy, you're a bit too attached to Lilly. Have you ever tried to fuck Lilly up her ass? Zoophilia, that's YOU!!!!!

That's it, you're fucking LILLY in her ass!!!!!  :bigfinger:  You fukkin' weirdo!!!!

STFU lot LIZZARD !!!! 

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

STFU lot LIZZARD !!!! 

Lot lizard? I OWN the lot!!!!!!  LMAO!!! Now go suck an old black, smegma-coated schlong, 'cause you just got " OWNED "!!!    :owned::owned:   TO THE MAX!!!!  

Hey, THE GAY ONE, people are complaining about your faggottry on other threads!!

This thread was made just for you 4 homos!!

Stay over here, with your faggot buddies. 

We all know you're a real faggot, so stay here!!! 

The " gay "One is 800 FAGGON. 800 Dragon is a faggot, and has been for 12 years. Stay here faggot, and don't post anywhere else!!! You have no broad, you're 45 years old, and you're a HOMO!! Stay here, do not pass go, do not collect $1000.00!!