Check your account email address ×

Just change your name to Toyler Buttcocks you stupid fucking faggot ass retard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're dumb as a fucking stump. A binary thinker unable to reason past derp 1 and derp 2. 

Tom and Analer are essentially twins ideologically. If you say down with Tom for 5 minutes of discussion your head would be spinning and you'd want to get back to beer pong or lighting firecrackers in your hand or whatever you do for fun

Settle down son. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You're dumb as a fucking stump. A binary thinker unable to reason past derp 1 and derp 2. 

Tom and Analer are essentially twins ideologically. If you say down with Tom for 5 minutes of discussion your head would be spinning and you'd want to get back to beer pong or lighting firecrackers in your hand or whatever you do for fun

Stop touting yourself as some type of intellectual.  There may be three I can name that believe it.  And just as soon as I can meet them, I’ve got some magic beans I just know they’ll want to purchase.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well what's the point of even making that statement when it obvious you basically logged on yesterday 

Every day Zam wakes up and logs in it’s like his first day here. You should know that by now. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Settle down son. 

You should hunt down Bipolarhooknose and lay a complete beat down on the brain dead Faggot for comparing you to NaziPigDog that ignorant Nazi POS  :guzzle:

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

You should hunt down Bipolarhooknose and lay a complete beat down on the brain dead Faggot for comparing you to NaziPigDog that ignorant Nazi POS  :guzzle:

Ummm. Dave the Nazi and I are very similar. If I were a foot taller we would be twins. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

you should continue hiding your morbidly obese frame from everyone you associate with daily like you have for the last 15 years because you are so ashamed of what you look like.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

tom has almost done a complete 180. It's weird. He used to be quite open to new ideas and opinions but now has begun towing the RWW line on everything.

How can anyone want to align themselves with liberal ideals?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well what's the point of even making that statement when it obvious you basically logged on yesterday 

Well, #1, many minds have changed over the last few years due to the political climate.  This is no big deal, it’s a matter of following a political ideology closest to what one believes.  Liberalism has become a disease.  A fascist religion that is more harmful than almost any other...excluding Islam.  That’s a shame too...but the leaders chosen were corrupt filth pushing identity politics and little else.

#2, I’ve formed a real good opinion of almost everybody here.  I have my own little petri dishes for some of you that I have experimented with and watched grow and fester for my own amusement.  You have two dishes!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, #1, many minds have changed over the last few years due to the political climate.  This is no big deal, it’s a matter of following a political ideology closest to what one believes.  Liberalism has become a disease.  A fascist religion that is more harmful than almost any other...excluding Islam.  That’s a shame too...but the leaders chosen were corrupt filth pushing identity politics and little else.

#2, I’ve formed a real good opinion of almost everybody here.  I have my own little petri dishes for some of you that I have experimented with and watched grow and fester for my own amusement.  You have two dishes!!!!!  :lol:

I'm in all your dishes....you just dont know it yet :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he was middle of the road. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal. And open minded.

Many used to be more that way.  I was one....and still am but, we’ve got a push back movement going here and I’ve moved further right.  It’s not that I want to so much as I don’t want to be associated with the lying filth and hypocrisy on the left.  I don’t even want to smell that garbage.

Just now, frenchy said:

he was middle of the road. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal. And open minded.

Not that socially liberal. 

I believe there are 2 genders and everything else is a mental disorder

i dont believe in reparations

I believe muslims are the scrooge of the earth

and many more  

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you should continue hiding your morbidly obese frame from everyone you associate with daily like you have for the last 15 years because you are so ashamed of what you look like.

More complete stupidity :lies: and :bullshit: from the actual real life midget French shitforbrains 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At the rate he’s going it will be more like 5  months. What a liberal faggot he has become. 

That’s what happens when you guzzle cum on an 850 doo

Just now, Zambroski said:

Many used to be more that way.  I was one....and still am but, we’ve got a push back movement going here and I’ve moved further right.  It’s not that I want to so much as I don’t want to be associated with the lying filth and hypocrisy on the left.  I don’t even want to smell that garbage.

except trump doesn't represent any core conservative values. That's where I become confused, especially from a guy like tom who is smart enough to see that.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

and many more  

scrooge or scourge? :lol: 

I'm the same way by the way, and I consider myself to be socially liberal.

and many more  

These days that makes you far right 

and many more  

Gender science, no!

Climate science,yes!

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

except trump doesn't represent any core conservative values. That's where I become confused, especially from a guy like tom who is smart enough to see that.

Trump is a poor leader for that party but, he’s just an agent for the change needed to move back toward sanity.  Anybody bold and crass enough could fill that role just fine after Obama’s dividing fuckery.

HOWEVER, he’s done better than I expected on several things.  And really, the fact that liberals hate him to the point of sacrificing their own health tells me he is the perfect agent for the job (well, maybe not perfect).  I was hoping one term would do it and we could try to get back toward sanity of some sort but, it’s clear it may take two now.