Check your account email address ×

AOC Nails It...Well Done

13 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Civil unrest and violence should have happened when govt. implemented TARP and bailed out the scum bankers. 

Patriot act

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The only reason these drugs are illegal is the pharmaceutical industry knows these drugs would all but eliminate the needs for their shitty chemical drugs. So they lobby the fuck out of our shitty political system to stop their use

The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal

1.) Police Unions

2.) Private Prisons Corporations

3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies

4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations

5.) Prison Guard Unions

https://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Thats exactly what a Putin loving commie prick would say. Putin would love a civil war in the US. Just go away you Russian troll you just outed yourself.

oh yes pampers keep bowing at the feet of your govenment as long as it is a Democrat controlled govenment of course  . fucking tool 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal

1.) Police Unions

2.) Private Prisons Corporations

3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies

4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations

5.) Prison Guard Unions

https://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

I really don't think the prison system gives a fuck about pot . almost no one dose real time for pot unless they have storage container full 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I really don't think the prison system gives a fuck about pot . almost no one dose real time for pot unless they have storage container full 

I don't think so either.  I do think they want as many prisoners as possible as they design the prisons from what I've read before.

Edit>> Full passage below

2.) Private Prisons Corporations: Private prison corporations make millions by incarcerating people who have been imprisoned for drug crimes, including marijuana. As Republic Report’s Matt Stoller noted last year, Corrections Corporation of America, one of the largest for-profit prison companies, revealed in a regulatory filing that continuing the drug war is part in parcel to their business strategy. Prison companies have spent millions bankrolling pro-drug war politicians and have used secretive front groups, like the American Legislative Exchange Council, to pass harsh sentencing requirements for drug crimes.

Edited by SmeeAgain