Check your account email address ×

Going Public....

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I would want to see it before the doj got there black marker out to save the establishment also 

Here’s a fact.  It wouldn’t matter if It went straight to The NY Times.  Dems and “Aggressive liberals with unlimited social options” would cry foul anyway.  It’s all they have. Remember, they’ve invested two plus years into this farce to keep their shitty little party feeling just and together.  They aren’t giving up now.  

Losing really is an art with them at this point.  And look, look at the brain machines like Tools and MC gobbling up the stupid as fast as they can shit it out.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Here’s a fact.  It wouldn’t matter if It went straight to The NY Times.  Dems and “Aggressive liberals with unlimited social options” would cry foul anyway.  It’s all they have. Remember, they’ve invested two plus years into this farce to keep their shitty little party feeling just and together.  They aren’t giving up now.  

Losing really is an art with them at this point.  And look, look at the brain machines like Tools and MC gobbling up the stupid as fast as they can shit it out.

Spot on!

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The solution to this situation is damn simple. If mueller finds no collusion from the trump admin, show that part of the report and the explanation why. same if he does find collusion.

We don’t need to know all the secrets and classified things trump and the gop will use to Cover things up. That is what this report is about, not your lame and debunked rww conspiracies

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

The solution to this situation is damn simple. If mueller finds no collusion from the trump admin, show that part of the report and the explanation why. same if he does find collusion.

We don’t need to know all the secrets and classified things trump and the gop will use to Cover things up. That is what this report is about, not your lame and debunked rww conspiracies

Youve already admitted you will accept NOTHING short of collusion.  Even if it isn’t there....you are claiming it anyway.

My goodness man.  Does sitting between MC and Tools make you feel funny at all?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And you can pay highmark.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh no we want it all it would be much more convenient for you left loons to only have your bogus collusion de bunkd. but we want it all 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Youve already admitted you will accept NOTHING short of collusion.  Even if it isn’t there....you are claiming it anyway.

My goodness man.  Does sitting between MC and Tools make you feel funny at all?

I did not you liar. I said I would accept muellers findings and an explanation as to why. What I won’t accept is someone else’s version of it. 

No, I would take Mc and SR over you dipshits 24/7. You should see yourselves from our view. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh no we want it all it would be much more convenient for you left loons to only have your bogus collusion de bunkd. but we want it all 

Ok then, I’ll remember that when we don’t get it all. Although ’m sure you’ll be making a big stink out of it :handjob:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I did not you liar. I said I would accept muellers findings and an explanation as to why. What I won’t accept is someone else’s version of it. 

No, I would take Mc and SR over you dipshits 24/7. You should see yourselves from our view. :lol:

I can't wait.

From "your" view?  I look like a lot of things you hate....and it's jealousy and fear.  i represent what you cannot and never will.  Well that was harsh..I have some hope for you but MC and Tools? No.  Dumb as dumb can be.  It makes me sad you feel they are your peers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I can't wait.

From "your" view?  I look like a lot of things you hate....and it's jealousy and fear.  i represent what you cannot and never will.  Well that was harsh..I have some hope for you but MC and Tools? No.  Dumb as dumb can be.  It makes me sad you feel they are your peers.

1kjw :owned: your ass and you walk :lmao:  Is that how an Internet high roller balls?  :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

1kjw :owned: your ass and you walk :lmao:  Is that how an Internet high roller balls?  :lol: 

Look at you go!  Such a pathetic little child!  LOL!  Burn your fucking house down tonight.  Do something patriotic...and you'll be acknowledged.  Try to have some pride...it's the only way.

SR Hillary outfit.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I "walked"?  LOL!  How so?  It's all falling down around you isn't it?  It always has though...I bet your family is falling apart over this.  I mean good...you're so gross.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I "walked"?  LOL!  How so?  It's all falling down around you isn't it?  It always has though...I bet your family is falling apart over this.  I mean good...you're so gross.  :lol: 

He poste facts and articulated his position.  You got triggered and walked.....just like now.  You’re an emotional ❄️ who requires the interwebs to fulfill your real shortcomings.  It’s obvious....always has been.  The conjecture you spew is really your own reality.  I almost feel sorry for you.....👍

He poste facts and articulated his position.  You got triggered and walked.....just like now.  You’re an emotional ❄️ who requires the interwebs to fulfill your real shortcomings.  It’s obvious....always has been.  The conjecture you spew is really your own reality.  I almost feel sorry for you.....👍

"Facts".  lol!!

Ughhh....are you six?  Serious question.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Facts".  lol!!

Ughhh....are you six?  Serious question.

It’s right there for everyone to see.  You and a couple cronies are clueless but that’s expected.   No biggie.  

It’s right there for everyone to see.  You and a couple cronies are clueless but that’s expected.   No biggie.  

This is your world...i'm just here to destroy it.  I can destroy you in the real world too.  In many ways.  Because you are dumb...and a coward.

Think not?  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ho Lee Chit!! you wrote a spot on paragraph about yourself!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ho Lee Chit!! you wrote a spot on paragraph about yourself!! :lol:

Nope.  It’s MNMomo.  Take a step back and it’s easy to see. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Where did this happen?

Nowhere.  He's just trying to find allies in here.  Nobody likes him.  Here, his neighborhood, his co-workers, really....some interesting comments for sure.  "Weirdo" was my favorite.  :lol: