Check your account email address ×

Yep...It's a National Emergency...Trump and The Turtle

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good.  We all knew this was the route to take anyway.  

Gotta give the guy credit....hes at  least trying to do what he said he would. Few bumps in the road though.

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Gotta give the guy credit....hes at  least trying to do what he said he would. Few bumps in the road though.

Yep.  It's time to just start rolling over the Dems.  He's played nice long enough.  Plow them under.  They've got nothing to stop them.  Hell, it may do them a favor.  Watching these complete retards run that idiot caravan is fucking sadly funny.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It's time to just start rolling over the Dems.  He's played nice long enough.  Plow them under.  They've got nothing to stop them.  Hell, it may do them a favor.  Watching these complete retards run that idiot caravan is fucking sadly funny.  

:bc:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait till the Dems control congress and the White House and do something stupid and declare a national emergency for a gun registry. 

Fuck Trump.

oh oh

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait till the Dems control congress and the White House and do something stupid and declare a national emergency for a gun registry. 

Fuck Trump.

oh oh

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns

That would be AWESOME!!!!!  Get them to start pushing for it now!

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck Trump.

oh oh

Yup. Or climate issues. Or UHC. This is a dangerous game, that is going to make me laugh when the R’s are whining about a D president doing the same thing. I hope these posts are still here....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yup. Or climate issues. Or UHC. This is a dangerous game, that is going to make me laugh when the R’s are whining about a D president doing the same thing. I hope these posts are still here....

What climate issues?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whether you believe in climate change or not, the Dems do. And they will use this National Emergency card. You know it. 

The climate has always changed....its a money making scheme...you seem like a smart guy...but you are being played.

Just now, DAVE said:

The climate has always changed....its a money making scheme...you seem like a smart guy...but you are being played.

No, read my post again. This is what Dems believe. Take your or my opinion on the subject out of this. I could be a straight denier or koolaide drinker. That isn’t important. What is important is the fact the next Dem President, whenever that is, will be full on a climate change believer. You think they won’t take this precedent and use it? 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, read my post again. This is what Dems believe. Take your or my opinion on the subject out of this. I could be a straight denier or koolaide drinker. That isn’t important. What is important is the fact the next Dem President, whenever that is, will be full on a climate change believer. You think they won’t take this precedent and use it? 

The dems shouldnt win an election again imo....

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And they’ll do it. Not a thing you can do about it then. Well, luckily for the R’s that court is conservative, but still... 

Let them do it.  I’d like to see it.  I’d like to see them making the case for a climate national emergency.  Lol...what’s the remedy there!  “EVERYONE HAS TO TAKE THEIR PEDDLE BIKES TO WORK THREE TIMES A WEEK!”, “CARS HAVE TO RUN FULL ELECTRIC!!!!!” , “NOBODY EATS COW PRODUCTS!!”  Sweet fuck!  Plunged into 3rd world status in a matter of months!

Gun registration/confiscation?  :lmao: that’s even funnier.  And no..The military isn’t going to do it.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ya hes really upset that im down here.

:lol:

Hey Dave, thanks for coming down on vacation and dropping a good amount of coin into our economy.  

Sorry about the exchange rate tho...but that’s on Troody so...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Dave, thanks for coming down on vacation and dropping a good amount of coin into our economy.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really ?  That jackass is laying in a hammok all day with his speedo on while the rest of us are freezing our asses off , yeah , thanks a bunch Dave  :lol:  

• Haha 1