Sign in to follow this  
DUMPY

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He has no control over that. 

He won’t allow the ex AG to speak about it 

You said he was covering it up, I proved you  completely wrong 

 

you will find SOUR GRAPES is the root cause of all this, not that it matters as you have made your voting cards up for the rest of your life already.

ONEWAY does it best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Party contributions are limited to 5k so where is tons of money you claim?    Please back up your claim

 

I think we should wait and see what the Committee finds -  YOU HOW EVER DON;T CARE AND HAVE CLAIMED GUILTY 

 

Thoughts? 

Oops. :news:  https://www.thepostmillennial.com/former-ceo-of-snc-lavalin-is-listed-as-a-donor-to-the-liberal-party-trudeau-foundation/ 

Since he became Liberal leader in April 2013, gifts to the Foundation have increased significantly. Donations went from $172,211 in 2015 to $731,753 in 2016, while foreign donations from 0 in 2007 to $535,000 in 2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You said he was covering it up, I proved you  completely wrong 

 

you will find SOUR GRAPES is the root cause of all this, not that it matters as you have made your voting cards up for the rest of your life already.

ONEWAY does it best

He’s literally covering it up by not allowing the ex AG to speak :lol: 

he has no control over the ethnics commission :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irv said:

Oops. :news:  https://www.thepostmillennial.com/former-ceo-of-snc-lavalin-is-listed-as-a-donor-to-the-liberal-party-trudeau-foundation/ 

Since he became Liberal leader in April 2013, gifts to the Foundation have increased significantly. Donations went from $172,211 in 2015 to $731,753 in 2016, while foreign donations from 0 in 2007 to $535,000 in 2016.

Fail is like this is fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irv said:

Oops. :news:  https://www.thepostmillennial.com/former-ceo-of-snc-lavalin-is-listed-as-a-donor-to-the-liberal-party-trudeau-foundation/ 

Since he became Liberal leader in April 2013, gifts to the Foundation have increased significantly. Donations went from $172,211 in 2015 to $731,753 in 2016, while foreign donations from 0 in 2007 to $535,000 in 2016.

That is fantastic GREAT WORK by them 

The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is an independent and non-partisan charity established in 2001 as a living memorial to the former prime minister. In 2002, with the support of the House of Commons, the Government of Canada endowed the Foundation with the Advanced Research in the Humanities and Human Sciences Fund. The Foundation also benefits from private donations. By granting doctoral scholarships, awarding fellowships, appointing mentors, and holding public events, the Foundation encourages critical reflection and action in four areasimportant to Canadians: human rights and dignity, responsible citizenship, Canada and the world, and people and their natural environment.

Our mission

The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation supports research and engagement in the humanities and social sciences, and fosters a fruitful dialogue between scholars and decision makers in the arts community, business, government, and civil society organizations. The Foundation:

  • Encourages emerging talent by awarding scholarships to the most talented doctoral students in Canada and abroad;
  • Entrusts fellows and mentors distinguished for their knowledge and wisdom with the mission to build an intellectual community to support the work of the scholars; and
  • Creates and maintains an international network of fellows, scholars, and mentors

 

 

I know new ONEWAY you see all bad for any foundation since THE RIGHT NEVER HAS THEM for some reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JODY QUITS cabinet 

 

ONEWAYS HOLD  HANDS

Great news! Trudope is going down! :bc:

In a letter published on her website, the former justice minister says she has hired former Supreme Court judge Thomas Cromwell to tell her what she can say about her dealings with the prime minister on the SNC-Lavalin affair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told you :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s literally covering it up by not allowing the ex AG to speak :lol: 

he has no control over the ethnics commission :lol: 

She is free to speak and always has been, but what is stopping her :dunno:  ETHICS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

That is fantastic GREAT WORK by them 

The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is an independent and non-partisan charity established in 2001 as a living memorial to the former prime minister. In 2002, with the support of the House of Commons, the Government of Canada endowed the Foundation with the Advanced Research in the Humanities and Human Sciences Fund. The Foundation also benefits from private donations. By granting doctoral scholarships, awarding fellowships, appointing mentors, and holding public events, the Foundation encourages critical reflection and action in four areasimportant to Canadians: human rights and dignity, responsible citizenship, Canada and the world, and people and their natural environment.

Our mission

The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation supports research and engagement in the humanities and social sciences, and fosters a fruitful dialogue between scholars and decision makers in the arts community, business, government, and civil society organizations. The Foundation:

  • Encourages emerging talent by awarding scholarships to the most talented doctoral students in Canada and abroad;
  • Entrusts fellows and mentors distinguished for their knowledge and wisdom with the mission to build an intellectual community to support the work of the scholars; and
  • Creates and maintains an international network of fellows, scholars, and mentors

 

 

I know new ONEWAY you see all bad for any foundation since THE RIGHT NEVER HAS THEM for some reason 

If none of this sounds fishy or suspect to you then there is no hope trying to even explain it to you. :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

She is free to speak and always has been, but what is stopping her :dunno:  ETHICS

Trudeau has to give permission to speak openly about it but he is refusing. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irv said:

If none of this sounds fishy or suspect to you then there is no hope trying to even explain it to you. :news:

I know 

Clinton's bad

Trudeau bad

Carter bad

 

Trump GREATEST EVER 

Harper GREATEST EVER

Mulroney GREATEST EVER

 

Ya IRV i have heard this ONEWAY OPINION on this site for a decade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper was the best PM of my time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau has to give permission to speak openly about it but he is refusing. Why?

no he has to wave client rights, something you don't believe in is RIGHTS which is clear from your posts 

 

Its not a matter of you may speak when I say you can dumb ass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

no he has to wave client rights, something you don't believe in is RIGHTS which is clear from your posts 

 

Its not a matter of you may speak when I say you can dumb ass 

Can you try this again in English please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Harper was the best PM of my time 

sure 

Worst record on all accounts in the past 100 years is something to be very proud of.  THIS IS FACT ROD

Second most debt next to Mulroney 

Wost growth in 100 years

I could go on but what is the point he is goine

 

I did like Harper at first vote 2 times for him, but that reign ended with HATE being spewed by him.  Enter Trudeau 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

sure 

Worst record on all accounts in the past 100 years is something to be very proud of.  THIS IS FACT ROD

Second most debt next to Mulroney 

Wost growth in 100 years

I could go on but what is the point he is goine

 

I did like Harper at first vote 2 times for him, but that reign ended with HATE being spewed by him.  Enter Trudeau 

What hate? You really are a sucker for empty talking points :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Can you try this again in English please 

Client Lawyer privilege, ever heard of it? 

look it up  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JODY QUITS cabinet 

 

ONEWAYS HOLD  HANDS

She's a class act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

What hate? You really are a sucker for empty talking points :lol: 

Muslim bad

burka bad

blah blah blah be afraid 

 

sorry I didn't buy it, good thing since it never happened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Client Lawyer privilege, ever heard of it? 

look it up  

So Trudeau has to free that before the ex AG can speak but refuses too. Good talk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Muslim bad

burka bad

blah blah blah be afraid 

 

sorry I didn't buy it, good thing since it never happened 

Where did he say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

She's a class act.

of course she is now, but just a few days ago you though very different :lol: 

 

fucking ONEWAYS kill me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know 

Clinton's bad

Trudeau bad

Carter bad

 

Trump GREATEST EVER 

Harper GREATEST EVER

Mulroney GREATEST EVER

 

Ya IRV i have heard this ONEWAY OPINION on this site for a decade 

Like I've said before, I don't really care who is in power, Libs or Cons, I just want someone who is going to do a good job. Trudope, imo, and many others is in way over his head and is fucking up Canada bigtime. It's not just the economy he is ruining, the ISIS B.S., his gender/construction worker comments, the list is long! The guy is certifiable and needs to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So Trudeau has to free that before the ex AG can speak but refuses too. Good talk 

sure its part of the game they are playing.  

Election year, great economy, great employment,  so get ready for more of these type of attacks - it is the only way Trudeau can lose this election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.