Sign in to follow this  
ActionfigureJoe

China backs Kim making a fool out of donny again.

Recommended Posts

TDS is getting into late/desperate stages as Dems take a face planting over the shut-down.  

Mr Xi said China supported North Korea and the US "holding summits and achieving results, and supports relevant parties resolving their respective legitimate concerns through dialogue".

He also said China would be ready to play a "positive and constructive role" towards maintaining peace and achieving denuclearisation on the Korean peninsula, reported Xinhua.

:dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFJSPOOKFUCK :owned: AGAIN 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

China is at the table negotiating trade. Market up bigly this week. Poor AFJ. He’ll have to dig up some more BS to keep the doom and gloom narrative going...

:mc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

China is at the table negotiating trade. Market up bigly this week. Poor AFJ. He’ll have to dig up some more BS to keep the doom and gloom narrative going...

:mc:

He dug up at least 5 or 5 "Donny" threads just yesterday alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He dug up at least 5 or 5 "Donny" threads just yesterday alone 

Donny tries to do something different with NK and the Liberals and their biased media wing lose their shit. Obama’s foreign policy looked a lot like w’s. It’s about time we try something different.

Edited by Edmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Donny tries to do something different with NK and the Liberals and their biased media wing lose their shit. Obama’s foreign policy looked a lot like w’s. It’s about time we try something different.

They will chastise him every step of the way and even if Trump does manage to make even the smallest difference in a good way they will deny and deflect. The Dems for the most part are stuck being miserable right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

TDS is getting into late/desperate stages as Dems take a face planting over the shut-down.  

Mr Xi said China supported North Korea and the US "holding summits and achieving results, and supports relevant parties resolving their respective legitimate concerns through dialogue".

He also said China would be ready to play a "positive and constructive role" towards maintaining peace and achieving denuclearisation on the Korean peninsula, reported Xinhua.

:dunno:

 

All of a sudden China should be trusted. Got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All of a sudden China should be trusted. Got it. 

All of a sudden you aren’t a supporter of China over the US.  Got it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Buddies :lol:

Donald Trump (R) gestures as he meets with North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un (L)

Bilateral talks. How to get fucked 5 ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What we really need is a guy that makes a great speech and then does nothing. That’s real leadership there. Man I miss Obama. :news: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.